CHAPTER 2

"I'm sorry Ms. Park but your Mom is already dead-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DEAD!?"

Before the doctor finished her sentence I cut her off by asking her what she meant that my Mom was dead.

"We already did our best but-"

I already cut the call because I didn't want here any excuses and drove there as fast as possible, I didn't want to believe them my Mom was very strong so how could she be dead?

After 45 minutes I arrived at the hospital I was a crying mess when I got there when I got inside the hospital I went directly to the Doctor.

"Doc where is she?!"

I ask while crying hard in front of her not caring about the other people.

"I'm sorry but she's already dead, we did everything but she can't do it"

"NO!NO!NO!NO! THIS CAN'T BE!"

I said while running to her room just to welcome me with a cold, pale body covered by white cloth, I felt like my soul left my body seeing the person who I only have in this world now laying in the bed and lifeless.

I can feel my knees getting weak and I also feel my head spinning I slowly hold my head feeling that I'm going to collapse any minute, I can hear the doctor calling my name but I can't hear clearly what she says (blood pressure next and then I black out, everything went black.

       ** AFTER 2 HOURS**

I slowly open my eyes and look around until I remember my mom I was about to stand up not until a Doctor stopped me and made me sit in my bed, I don't know whose Doctor is this because this Doctor was not a woman it's a man it's like he's older than me like he's on the 30's or something like that.

"Miss you should take a rest first I know it's hard to progress about what happened to your Mom"

He said with a concerned voice, I slowly followed what he said I don't know why but I did everything he told me I obeyed it I didn't know why and how he made me lay down on my bed while I just watched him checking to my vitals and then go.

After a while, Mom's doctor came into my room and checked my BP(blood pressure), she noticed me looking at the door.

"What's the matter, dear?"

"The man who just came earlier who is he?"

I ask looking at her waiting for answers, she puts her papers down sits down on the side of my bed and looks at me.

"His name is Dr. Armand, that young boy didn't want to have a girlfriend until now because she still had the trauma from her first girlfriend then he didn't want to be in a relationship again, he just turned 30 yesterday."

"Why do you ask, dear?"

She asks me with a confused look while standing up from my bed.

"Nothing Doc"

"Oh okay dear, I should get going now take care"

Before she gets out of my room I ask her.

"When am I going to get discharged?'"

"Tomorrow you can be discharged  for now take a rest dear you've done a lot of things today, dear"

She said with a sweet smile on he face I laid back down and looked at the ceiling without realising tears were falling from my eyes, I couldn't believe that my mom who called me last night was now gone, after a while, I didn't realise I fell a sleep while I'm crying my heart out.

       ** IN THE MORNING**

When I woke up I saw a beautiful eye looking at me then I got up and sat properly still looking at the man who was still staring at me, he was looking through my soul after some time he looked away and walked out of the room.

I don't know what he wants from me but all I know is that he always looking at me everywhere I go and that's creeps me out."

I got up from the bed to get dressed so I could fix the papers so could get discharged.

       ** 5 HOURS  LATER **

I'm at my office right now working at home cause tomorrow I have a meeting to attend with my new business partner, I need to finish all of these papers so I can arrange my mom's funeral.

After 2 hours I finish all of the papers and I started cleaning my table so I can leave the office already.

I was walking in the parking lot not until someone shout my name.

"SANDRA!!"

 TO BE CONTINUE