Chapter Forty two - Leaving a Mark.

Every nerve was firing in Taehyung's body. Jungkook knew him so well by now – he knew his body and his limits and right now, he was giving him exactly what he wanted. Tae felt his toes curl as Jungkook's fingers stroked inside him. His ass stung from the slaps and everything felt tingly and extra sensitive. 

"Hyung... you OK?" Jungkook's sincere tone caused Tae to open his eyes. 

"Huh? Yeah," he answered.

"You keep holding your breath... it's making me nervous." 

Tae twisted his head uncomfortably to see Jungkook looking at him with worry. He hadn't consciously done it, but Tae realised he was right; anticipating when the next hit would come, he'd been holding his breath. 

"I'm good, baby. I'm really, really good," he reassured. Jungkook was so talented at taking charge and yet he wasn't a natural at it; he still needed a bit of encouragement when being dominant.

Jungkook still wasn't moving so Tae took matters into his own hands. He rolled over in Jungkook's lap so he was face up. Jungkook's fingers slipped out as he twisted over and he wanted, instantly to be filled back up. He reached up and took Jungkook's surprised face in both hands, pulling him down to his lips. He kissed him passionately, with a lot of tongue, trying to reset the pace. It took mere seconds for Jungkook to respond, kissing him back forcefully as one hand twisted in Tae's hair.

Taehyung felt a thrill run up his spine as Jungkook's fingers ran down his navel, straight past his erection and dip down to slide easily back inside him. He moaned into Jungkook's mouth as he felt Jungkook's skilled fingers probe and pulse inside of him. Tae had spread his legs wide to allow Jungkook access, but now he brought his knees up to his chest, letting his fingers reach even deeper. Tae felt his cock, heavy and hot on his stomach – he needed some attention there too.

"Honey," Tae said breathlessly, "if you get on top of me, we can try the toy out while you prep me," he suggested. Jungkook pulled back a little so they could grin at each other. God, he was hot like this! Jungkook looking down at him, his long hair was still damp and tussled and falling over his pretty eyes. He looked relaxed and confident and so, so sexy. How is it someone who looks like that could have any insecurities about his masculinity?

Jungkook carefully shifted Tae out of his lap and lay down beside him, facing the opposite direction. Tae followed suit and turned into him, his face lining up with Jungkook's pelvis perfectly. He loved being able to give mutual pleasure in this position; it was only possible because their heights were similar and their bodies fit together so well – just another sign for Taehyung that they were made for each other.

Taehyung stroked Jungkook's thighs open again with a gentle palm. He guided his leg to rest over his shoulder, allowing himself full access underneath Jungkook. He felt Jungkook set him up in a similar position, with Jungkook running his lips up the inside of Tae's thigh as he propped it up. He heard the pop of the cap of the lube and shortly felt the relief at the return of Jungkook's fingers inside him. 

"Here," Jungkook pushed the lube and new toy up the bed towards him. Tae nuzzled a little lower and gave Jungkook a soft lick. He heard Jungkook's relaxed moan and saw as his hole tightened from the teasing touch, then release again. A slow trickle of Tae's own cum ran down the inside of Jungkook's thigh.

"Wow, not sure if we even need more lube here," Tae said quietly, "I hope you cum as much as I did, otherwise I'm gonna feel like a selfish lover," he joked. 

Jungkook either didn't know how to respond or he was too lost in the moment. Either way, Taehyung felt Jungkook explore him more deeply, followed by the tight stretch of another finger added. He took a deep breath and relaxed his entire body.