(Chapter-8)

ARE YOU ALRIGHT YN!?

YN : Y..YEAH .  THANK YOU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE~

MRS. JEON:  Dear if you want anything just tell me  , don't hesitate okay ?! 

while jimin just nodded sipping another cup of juice while the servants were standing there ready to hold the third glass in their tray .

suddenly .....door burst open and 

?? :  MOM !! WHO IS HE AND WHY THE HECK ....... O.M.G.!!! MY FAVOURITE SNACK!!!!

MRS.JEON : Yah ! he is our guest and we should respect them is this how i taught you to behave with guests !?

HAN SO HEE:  EOMMAAAA !... but this is wrongggg!!

they were my favourite one, i have been saving my money from last six months just to eat those snacks and you *tearing up* yo..you gave it to him *crying *

while here our jimin was still muching on those snacks

HAN SO HEE:  YAHH!! STOP MUNCHING THEM CAREFREE !! THOSE ARE MINE GIVE THEM BACK!!

 * RUNNING BEHIND JIMIN , WHILE OUR MOCHI RUNNING FOR HIS DEAR LIFE SEEING HER ANGRY FACE *

JIMIN:  YAhh gurl ! who are  you i dont even know you and why are you behind me !!???

HAN SO HEE:  I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THE HOUSE IN WHICH YOU WERE CARELESSLY EATING THOSE SNACKS !!

JIMIN: Ohh thats why i thought why are you so beautifull ( running)

HAN SO HEE :   she stopped running when jimin complimented her *  what did you said i am beautifull ?? 

jimin nodded nonchantly in order to save his dear life from this crazy gurl 

realyy!?? am i really beautiful * again jimin nodded * and she blushed *but suddenly reality hit her  and again she started running behind him *

JIMIN : OH SHIT!! DASHI RUN RUN ~~

 MRS. JEON :  YAH SO HEE !! STOP !! BOTH OF YOU STOP RUNNING LIKE KIDS 

 JIMIN:  Aunty tell your this daughter to spare my dear life !!

AUTHORS POV 

They both were running like Tom and Jerry without even worrying about surroundings.

jimin was running to save his life from this crazy gurl while our gurl was running behind him to take his life just for eating her favourite snacks . all the maids and gaurds were trying to stop them  whereas on the other hand our MRS. JEON was shouting in an attempt that so hee would listen .