All your attention here

Hello everyone 🤗
This is me your author nim
I just wanted to tell you all about my new book
"SIN FOR HIS LOVE"
which is an Indian novel

Hello everyone 🤗 This is me your author nim I just wanted to tell you all about my new book "SIN FOR HIS LOVE" which is an Indian novel

SO HERE'S HOW THE STORY IS:-

AYAN SINGH RATHORE

The heir of Rothore's and the most loved and pampered child in his family. Whatever he demands gets fulfilled.
Not only at home but in outer world also he is the top chart topic among the girls as well as boys .
Being a successful, ruch and handsome young man he easily attracts girls and also the things he likes .

but what happens when he meets the girl whom he Said the " Dirty Middle Class girl"

SAISHA AGRAWAL

The only daughter of her family. The only supporter of her mom and dad . Her grandmother whom she loves the most left her when she was only 6 . She is just a simple girl who always dreamt of having a normal family and leading an independent life where her husband would support her.

But what happens when God have some other plans and makes her path tangled with him in such a way that there is way left to escape.

" HUH!? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR? YOU MIDDLE CLASS DIRT !"

" I HATE YOU ! I JUST HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!"

" D..DON'T  DONT TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS "

" YOU THINK THAT BY DIVORCING ME YOU CAN SEPERATE YOURSELF FROM ME .HUH!?  LET ME TELL YOU PRINCESS YOU ARE TIED WITH ME AND NOW NO ONE CAN SEPERATE YOU FROM ME "
" NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF "

Well this is going to be a rollercoaster of emotions and romance.
I have tried my best to make it a dark romance book

and also I would be continuing my first book too only few more chapters to go and it would be completed then I would focus on this book only .

This book is completely based on my imaginations .
the credits of pictures goes to the rightful owner .

Please do check this out and also vote for it ✨
I will start updating it from 20th June 2024.

Actually I am not well that's why I have been failed to update my previous story.
I hope you all understand and would support me

Thanks and regards
BANGOREA_7✨❤️