Author's Note

From Nightmare to Bliss. Copyright © June 2015. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written consent of the author.

This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

____________________________________________________________________________________

To my readers,

From Nightmare to Bliss is my first Wattpad novel and you'll be surprised to know that it is inspired by a dream I had a few months back.

I could not get it out of my mind and felt as if the characters were living people, the story gave me such intense emotions each time I thought about it.

I do have a vivid imagination so I continued the story in my mind to get to an end, to know what happens next. There were numerous questions in my mind and as I started believing and living through the story, I felt an urge to put it down to paper and preserve it.

And as I started writing I found it wonderfully complex and human, and very, very difficult to put down.

This novel will surely attract you if you're a true lover at heart and believe in faith and destiny. There's sweetness of magical love and the bitterness of unexpected expectations, there's darkness of fears and the dawn of hopes, there's black and white but you'll find yourself stuck with the greys.

This is coming directly from my heart and I really hope you find it insightful, true and heartwarmingly good.

Don't forget to vote and leave your most welcomed comments for me as they're really motivating for me to upload coming up chapters. J

If you want to talk to me or take advice about anything, absolutely anything leave a private message for me and I'll be glad to help.

Keep reading and voting. Inhale love and exhale hatred. Live and let live. And never judge anyone before knowing their story, you never know when you might find yourself walking in that person's shoes.

'And I felt the darkness darkening my soul... my dreams... my hopes...

And every bit of joy and happiness began to fade...

Just as if it never existed and casted shadows over bright days...

I was broken... shaken... lost and lonely...

How could I be so silly...?

What did the future hold for me...?

I bet it can't get any worse... it can't get any darker...'

- Grace Garner from 'From Nightmare to Bliss'