"▪︎ There's something bettwen us ... ' ☆ part 6

🐙 :: MakeMake
🪵 :: Pluto
☁️ :: Haumea
🗻 :: Eris
💦 :: Uranus
🪐 :: Saturn

Temp: 1 |'| ep: 6

*everyone looks at Uranus*

🐙 :: - '' HOW FACIINATING!! A real planet!

*Makemake says excitedly*

🪵 :: - ''do you want to meet him? I used to talk to him a lot, since... Neptune constantly disappears into the asteroid belt''

🐙 :: - ''oh... Let's go talk to him! He seems to be kind.''

🗻 :: - '' that's fine with me... I just have a headache a little...''

☁️ - '' I don't know... but I can go... I think. .''

*haumea is unsure about going because he is afraid of something happening*

🐙 :: - ''LET'S GO!!''

*makemake says excitedly*

*everyone follows makemake to uranus*

🪵 :: - ''Uranus!! ''

*Uranus looks at Pluto and notices the presence of other dwarf planets*

💦 :: - '' uh... hi Pluto! Who are them? Your friends?..''

🪵 :: - '' these are Haumea, Makemake and Eris!..''

💦 :: -'' oh.. hello! And you didn't have another friend? Ceres, if I'm not mistaken, the terror of Mars' nightmares ''

*Uranus laughs*

*everyone remains silent remembering the horrible scene...*

💦 :: - '' are you okay?..''

🪵 :: - ''yes, yes.. By the way, where is Neptune?''

💦 :: - ''well... you know how he is... he disappeared into the asteroid belt again...''

🪵 :: - ''oh...''

*Pluto starts to put the pieces together...*

🐙 :: - '' anyway, can I ask you questions Mr.Uranus???''

*makemake speaks excitedly*

💦 :: - ' 'S-Sure, go ahead''

*makemake asks Uranus lots and lots of questions*

🗻 :: 💭 - (could it be that... he was the blue one?... I don't think it's Uranus, he's not that type in blue... but what if...)

🪐 :: - '' Hello Uranus! How are you? And who are these adorable little friends of yours?''

*Saturn arrives excited*

💦 :: - ''Ah, hi Saturn! These are Pluto and his friends, Haumea, Makemake and Eris! ''

🪐 :: - '' how cool! Hello little ones!!'' *saturn comes closer to Pluto, makemake, haumea and Eris*

*makemake, haumea and Eris have a scared face because saturn is Huge, but Pluto has a neutral face because he has always lived with the giants*

🐙 :: - '' Wow!! You're really big!!!''

*makemake looks fascinated and excited and already prepares his notebook and pencil for questions*

🐙 :: - ''can I ask you a few things?''

🪐 :: - ''Of course, my cute little one little friend! ''

*makemake starts asking questions to Saturn*

☁️ :: -*approaches Uranus*

''h-hi... I... well, I saw that you like to draw, and well... you draw well damn!"

☁️ :: - '' anyway, I wanted to know if I could draw with you! I also love drawing, even though I don't draw very well...''

💦 :: ''Of course! You can use my materials if you want! thing?..''

🗻 :: - ''what?..''

🪵 :: - ''well... it's just-''

*Pluto looks at Eris and sees that she is focused on Haumea and Uranus drawing , because she wanted to try too*

🪵 :: - ''oh...''

*Pluto leaves and goes to a corner to try to find out what's going on*

End of part 6 🤙