Intro

Charlotte Ruth Stephens/ evans

Charlotte also knows as Lottie was adopted after running away from her abusive house hold of 3 older brothers and 2 older sister and two dads. Lottie had 2 dads , Ryan and Carl.

They were both really abusive to Lottie as were here older siblings too. Lottie was the youngest of 6. Her older brothers , Jacob, Ollie and rowan and then her older sisters were Emma and Amelia. Lottie had to clean, cook, shop and just do everything she shouldn't be doing.

Lottie was 12 years old. She was from london England as well as her family. She moved to Boston just over a few months ago and she was a huge marvel fan. She had watched every film, series, franchise you name it. She's read every comic and she has a collection of the dvds.

She was also a really big fan of Chris evans. He was her only way of living. If she was upset she'd watched Chris evans. If she was scared she would always always go and watch marvel or watched Chris evans interviews.

Lottie was basically your average teenager. Mental health issues, running away, lashing out, being suspended yk the usual shit. Lottie had anxiety which led her to get panic attacks. She was also bullied really bad in school for her weight Even thought she was the skinniest girl.

They would always say to her "fatty" "whale" "skinny" "eat less" "your ugly" "go kill yourself" "go slit your wrists" "go jump of a cliff" and so much more. Lottie was also adopted. She was adopted when she was only 1 by Ryan and Carl same as her siblings.

Kitties family would hit her, scratch her, cut her, pull her hair, scream at her, call her names, force her to do everything and rape her. Lottie would also run away when times got tough. She would run away to a small park in Boston and she would write about how she felt or what was going on.

This is Lottie

This is a story of a girl named Charlotte, and it starts with the marvel cast

~*~*~