Eurovision

Ever since Adam Wolff first appeared in the band selected by the German broadcasting channel NDR, people both nationally and internationally started to mention him. Adam was the talk of the town and attracted loads of attention. This wasn't something he did for a living, because he was in an actual band himself. Adam was the frontman and one of the guitarists of the band Skull of Judas, which gained a lot of attention after Adam's appearance during the annual preliminaries of Germany 'Unser Lied für...'.

Now, years later, Skull of Judas was selected to be one of the interval acts of the Grand Final. There were a total of 7 interval acts and Skull of Judas was set to perform as fifth interval act, which meant that they would be performing close to the voting. At least they were able to enjoy the show a bit and Adam didn't mind it at all.

Right after it was announced that Skull of Judas would perform during the Grand Finals, metalheads were excited and couldn't wait. And as expected, there were people not having any of it. As for the Eurovision fans, they were shocked to find out that a German band would perform while the contest was hosted by both the United Kingdom and Ukraine. Even the band recieved a lot of hate comments because of this. Not that the band actually cared about it.

May, 13th was D-Day for the 26 contestants who would perform once again to give it their all, hopefully to win the competition this year. At this time, at 10 AM, no contestant was rehearsing. For now, it was the time for the interval acts to rehearse. It was also important for them to get used to the stage and to get used to the cameras. Adam actually was aware of the cameras at Eurovision and was actually used to everything here. His bandmates were really nervous and sometimes got quite annoyed by how Adam acted, it was if he had been doing this for years. Well technically, he did.

Adam was first discovered by the German broadcasting channel NDR in 2015 and he was discovered by European Broadcasting Union, also known as EBU, the year after. Whenever acts of countries needed a band to back them up, this back up band would perform with them. In the first few years, people were assuming this band was performing with certain contestants and no one paid attention to them. It was until 2019 that Adam was noticed by Eurovision viewers when he was on stage with Icelandic band Hatari. Eurovision viewers wondered who this metal looking guy was and he was the talk of the town once the competition had come to an end.

Skull of Judas gained loads of fans after Adam's appearance in 2019 and many fans wondered when the band would represent Germany at Eurovision, especially since Adam was the one who had been on the Eurovision stage for years. Despite the many requests of people for the band to try out of Eurovision, Adam himself refused. Funny enough his bandmates weren't a fan of it either. Performing at Eurovision was awesome to do, but Adam didn't want to have the pressure of his own country on his back.

The band's final rehearsal of today went like any other rehearsal and they just did their thing. The band would perform their latest single ''Digging My Own Grave'' tonight and it was a choice made by all of them, since it would be considered a safe option. The band was well aware of how rock and metal were recieved among the Eurovision and it wasn't too good, so they picked this song wisely.

As the band rehearsed, many of the contestants couldn't help but watch the performance from the green room. The band was also wellknown among most of the contestants and they were curious to see them live, since today was the only opportunity to see them live. Even the Australian and German contestants were there to see this German band rehearse.

And as expected, everyone was shocked by the insane stage presence of this band. Many jaws were dropped and even these artists wondered why a gem like this was hidden for so long. It was Moldova's Pasha Parfeni who recognised him as one of the members of the backing band he has seen through the years and shared this information with everyone who came to see Skull of Judas. Everyone was stunned and some even admitted that they never even noticed the band, but they remembered the blonde haired guitarist of the backing band once people started to talk about him in the media.