○ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 ○

DJ and Stephanie were in their bedroom with Davina, Kimmy and Jackie

"Kimmy, Jackie, we've got to be the first ones in class tomorrow to get the seats in the back row." DJ tells her best friend and her cousin.

"Okay...why?" Kimmy furrows her eyebrows.

"Because it's the best place to pass notes." DJ tells her best friend.

Kimmy smirks. "I love the way your mind works."

"This outfit is all wrong." Stephanie complains as she rummages through her draws. "Tomorrow's the first day of kindergarten and Vina and I have nothing to wear."

"This is a nightmare. My hair and outfit needs to be perfect for tomorrow." Davina pouts.

"Your bed is full of clothes." DJ tells her little sister. "And Vina, your hair always looks perfect. As for your outfit, I'm sure you'll find something amazing to wear." DJ compliments her little cousin.

"Yeah, but they're not me. Well, they're me, but they're the preschool me." Stephanie says to DJ as she throws more outfits on her bed.

Kimmy rolled her eyes. "I'll sit anywhere you want, as long as it's not near Arthur Wilcox."

"Arthur Wilcox? Ew!" DJ and Kimmy make a disgusted

"Who's Arthur Wilcox?" Stephanie and Davina ask.

"Yeah, who is that?" Jackie looked over at her cousin confused.

"We'll tell you about him later." Kimmy whispered to Jackie.

DJ looked at her sister and cousin. "Stephanie, Davina, please. Kimmy, Jackie, and I are talking about school."

"So are Vina and I. What if we walk into class wearing a goofy outfit, and everyone says 'Stephanie Tanner, Davina Katsopolis ew!'" Stephanie worries.

"That'll be so embarrassing." Davina anxiously played with the bracelet around her neck which her auntie Pamela gave her.

"Would you stop worrying? Kindergarten is so easy. The only thing you two have to know is the pledge of allegiance." Jackie tells the two five year olds.

"The what?" Stephanie and Davina say in confusion.

DJ, Jackie and Kimmy rise from the bed and start speaking very fast. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Stephanie widened her eyes. "We're dead meat." Stephanie nudges Davina.

Jesse and Joey then enter the bedroom. Jesse is holding a very messy Michelle.

"Kimmy, your mom's downstairs." Jesse tells Kimmy.

"She said you were supposed to be home a half an hour ago." Joey adds on.