○ 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙾𝚞𝚝 ○

Jackie was sitting on the couch making a bracelet for Dawn, Davina was on the floor playing with her dolls, and Jesse was playing his guitar

As the three were distracted Danny came downstairs. He cleared his throat trying to get their attention.

"May we help you?" Jesse looked up throwing off his glasses.

"Well, Jesse, girls, what do you think?" Danny showed off his suit for the boxing competition he was going to be announcing for.

"You planning on burping on the boxers, Uncle D." Jackie joked, pointing to the spit towel on his shoulder.

Danny made a serious face. "A good sportscaster is ready for anything." He stated.

"I think you look handsome." Davina looked up from her dolls smiling brightly.

"Thank you, Davina." He then threw the spit towel over somewhere else.

"Now, I have the perfect tune for the lyrics here. This is really cool listen to this song." Jesse informed him and began to play the song while seeing the lyrics.

"On top of old Smokey. All covered with snow." Danny, Davina, and Jackie recognized the tune and sang along.

Jesse stopped playing with disappointment. "You three realize there are only seven notes." Jesse looked at all three of them. "Oh, Beethoven was right when he said 'It don't come easy.'" Jesse sighed.

"Didn't he say it in German..?" Jackie shook her head with a furrowed brow.

"Who's Beethoven?" Davina asked.

"Some famous dude who played the piano." Jackie shrugged.

Joey then came out with a robe and oven mitts on. "Alright, Danny. I'm ready." Joey got all pumped up. "I want you. Poof! I want you. Poof! Poof!" Joey then threw fake punches at Davina and Jackie.

"You're right JJ, he is weird." Davina rolled her eyes.

"Davina.." Jackie mumbled widening her eyes.

"You're goin' down! Poof! Poof!" When Jesse stood up Joey backed away. "I'll behave.." he held his hands up. Joey then smacked the top of his head.

"You are such a baby." Jesse tutted. Jesse was gonna walk off when he smacked the top of his head.

"Hey, D, Sam's coming over later to watch the game with us. Do want me to ask him to bring Warren?" Jackie asked.

"Yes! I mean sure." Davina calmly nodded.

"Okay.. well, I'm gonna go finish Dawns bracelet upstairs. Good luck, Uncle Danny." Jackie smiled and got up from the couch.