Christmas special : Last Christmas (adrienette)

A/N : soo merry Christmas guyssss here's a os for ya requested by myselfff! 

They shall be in their twenties. And ladybug n chat noir doesn't exist. :)

The Last Christmas I'm doing is the one sung by Ariana Grande.

( sorry there's so much dialogue)

And some warnings: mention about rape and cussing 🤬 

If you're not ok w that IM SRRY but u probably won't wanna read. 😔

———————————

 "MARI! What's up? You look tired." Alya said , coming over to Marinette's table for lunch at their favourite cafe.

M : oh nothing , just...I was thinking about Christmas shopping...

She had dark circles around her eyes. And she didn't even bother to put on makeup , which was very unlike her. 

A: I don't believe you girl . You look wayyyy worse than just worrying about Christmas shopping. 

M: fine,fine. Ugh. nothing can get past my reporter bestie. In all truth, I was thinking about last Christmas.....the very sad Christmas. Honestly,this year's Christmas would be so much better. At least my boyfriend isn't a egotistical maniac and a perv boyfriend who would rape me. And then cheat on me by fucking my other BFF. On the same fricking bed. While I was asleep. 

Alya pulled her in for a hug as one lone tear dropped from her eye. 

M: I hate that I remember. I wish I could forget.

A : there , there bestie. I still need to tell you something. 

M: what is it ? 

Alya lifted her hand and on her finger was a ring. But not just any ring , it had a dazzling, crystal clear diamond seated on top of it. No impurities. At all.

M: congratulations bestieee!! When is it ? It's Nino , right? 

A : Next Christmas! And you're my maid of honour! And yes, obviously, it's Nino. 

M : YAY !! Ship sailed ! 

A : But uh . We're gonna have a party tomorrow. So that the bridesmaids and groomsmen can catch up and get to know each other better. 

M : Sure ! A party sounds great! 

A : Just...one more thing. Your ex is Nino's Best Friend , soooo he's the best man. And he's gonna be there. 

Marinette's countenance immediately changed and turned into an angry frown. 

M : What the fuck ?! Then I'm not going! I was literally telling you about him just a few minutes ago! 

A : it's not my fault! I'm blaming it all on Nino ! He chose ! Please come!

M: no...please Alya , don't force me...

A : PLEASE! I'll let you become godmother of my children! 

M: you mean I wasn't gonna be ?! 

She says in mock anger. 

A : you were ! Just please , come ! 

M : ok ! Ok! Ok! I promise! 

A : Yay!

- the next day - 

Marinette put on a Christmas-themed outfit and accessories. 

Which was basically an emerald green dress with a layered skirt , frilled sleeves , and a ribbon around her waist. She put on candy cane earrings , Christmas coloured bracelets and slipped on a pair of snow white sneakers. To top it all off , she clipped sparkly snowflake pins to her overgrown bangs. 

- at the party - 

- at the party - 

Alya immediately ran towards Marinette the moment she came in. 

A : I'm so Glad you came ! 

M: well...I can't break my promises, right ? 

A : yeah! 

Alya introduced Marinette to Stacy and Luke , who were siblings. Marinette was ecstatic to find out that Juleka , Zoe and Mylene we're there too. They were having a lot of fun ... drinking and dancing. 

That was until HE appeared. 

And turned the mood around. 

Well , Marinette's anyway. 

She couldn't lie that he still looked as fine as ever. He did change a little though. Had he been hitting the gym? Or maybe on the girls in the gym. Marinette thought. 

And the weirdest (or worst , in Marinette's opinion) thing ever happened. He walked up to her, like nothing happened between them. 

"Hey , long time no see." He said , in that low voice of his.

Marinette looked up and there stood the one and only , Adrien Agreste. 

———————-

Word count: 775

It's shorter than prev one 

So how was it...

I honestly wanted to post it at midnight but I didn't make it 😭😭

Part 2 tmr :) 

See ya my bunnies 🐰 

❤️ Zo/Chocosnowbunny 

✨💕💕✨