My R (Marinette/Ladybug) 💔

A/N : ok so i was bored and i started writing this 😭 idk what i wrote but uh yeah enjoy hehe 😋

⚠️ TW: suicide ⚠️ 

— ⋆。°✩ —

Marinette was tired. Burnt out even. She had many, many, worries and anxieties that just wouldn't leave her mind, especially since she was Ladybug.

Adrien was so distant, like a dream she could reach but not quite hold. Kagami had come along and swept him away. He left behind a gift from him, a yellow cardigan from the Agreste brand. Though they were still friends, just barely. He was often occupied with his girlfriend and other friends.

It was fine. She had other people, right? Wrong. Lila happened and most of her friends left. The one she could count on the most was Tikki.

Of course, everything was bound to be too much one day, she couldn't possibly not succumb to life's twists. Everyday felt like nothing. Just another blank box she needed to open. She stopped making any designs and she just lived through her day by scrolling through her phone and jumping around the city as Ladybug. She changed her outward appearance, thinking everyone might change their perspective of her then. Her new braids and clothing style depicted how badly she wanted to have her friends back.

Yes, she had her parents and she knew they loved her very much. But she could not help but start thinking of how numb she was feeling.

One day, it was just nothing. She didn't feel like there was much meaning to her life anymore. Tikki could always find a new holder.

She made her way up to the school's roof.

Just as she was about to take her shoes off, of the rooftop, there she saw, a girl with braided hair here before her. Her Ladybug instincts kicked in and despite herself, she went and screamed, "Hey, don't do it, please!"

Whoa, wait a minute, what did she just say? She couldn't care less, either way...To be honest, she was somewhat pissed. This was an opportunity missed. The girl with braided hair told Marinette her woes

She'd probably heard it all before...

"I really thought that he might be the one...But then he told me he was done..."

Marinette pleaded with her, "For God's sake, please! Are you serious?Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?"

The girl was lucky that she never gotten robbed of anything. She just couldn't believe that for some stupid reason, the girl got there before her. "I'm feeling better, thank you for listening..." The girl with braided hair then went away and disappeared.

The next day, she went up to the roof again, muttering to herself, "Alright, today's the day," or so she thought. Just as she took both of her shoes off, there was but a girl, short as can be. Again, despite herself, she went and screamed, "Please stop! I'm sure we can talk about this!" The petite girl told Marinette her woes. She'd probably heard it all before. "Everyone ignores me, everyone steals, I don't fit in with anyone here..." She looked down, tears springing up to her eyes.

"For God's sake, please! Are you serious? I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you want to kill yourself..." Marinette burst out. She was mad that the girl got there before her.

"'Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home, there's always dinner waiting on the table, you know..." The girl nodded, "I'm hungry," she said as she shed a tear, then the girl short as can be then disappeared. And like that, there was someone every day. She listened to their tale and made them turn away. Yet there was no one who would do this for her, no way she could let out all this pain that was so overwhelming, she felt numb. This continued for the next week, until one day.

For the very first time, there Marinette saw, someone with the same pains as her. She wore a yellow cardigan. Lila got to her, she was insecure. It was Chloe. Having done this time and time again, Marinette listened to her. "I just wanna stop the scars that grow, every time that I go home. That's why I came up here instead" that's what the girl in the cardigan said.

Whoa, wait a minute, what did she just say? She couldn't care less, either way. But in the moment she just screamed, something that she could not believe, "Hey, don't do it, please!" Ah, what to do? She couldn't stop this girl, oh this was new. For once, she thought that she had bitten off more than she could chew.

What she always thought to herself as she gazed at each person she encountered on the roof was, 'But even so, please just go away, so I can't see, your pitiful expression is just too much for me'

Chloe climbed down from the edge of the roof.

"I guess today is just not my day."

She looked away from Marinette and then she went away.

Marinette lived through the next week, hoping to find some means to continue to live. However, she simply couldn't find anything. She gave Tikki back her Miraculous and told her to find someone else. Despite Tikki's protests, Marinette insisted. Tikki relented and flew away. The next day, she saw another hero clad in the suit she once apperaled. She immediately made her out as Socqueline and was relieved that Tikki found a good holder.

Marinette made her way up to the roof yet again. This time, there was no one there.

'I guess it's time...' She thought to herself, 'It's just me, myself and I...' There was no one who could interfere, no one to get in her way there.

She took off her yellow cardigan and it dropped down to the ground from above. She pulled off her hair ties and dropped them too, watching as her braids all came undone. Marinette didn't know but the cardigan (omg taylor) and hair ties had landed as a clump on the head of the one and only Agreste down below. (Baldrien)

The petite girl, short as can be was gonna jump now and be free.

She took a bounce, jumping off as she plummeted down...down...

✧˖° 💫°˖✧

whee that was fun uhm idk what i wrote but hope you enjoyed it hehehe

(i finished it feeling emotionally distraught because two mcs in a book i was reading died)

word count : 1092 

anyw see you my bunnies 🐰:3

Chocozozo ❤️

✨💕💕✨