Pleasure

Hugh's eyes followed Elena around the lounge as she gathered empty glasses and refilled the wine of many appreciative men. Their mouths turned up in half smirks as their eyes ran down her body. Hugh's lips curled under his gums watching one mans hand gently sweep by her hips. His eyes narrowed and he lifted his hand up, snapping his finger the 'touchy' gentleman spilt his drink on himself, covering the front of his expensive suit in small, spaztic motions. Embarrassed of his apparent lack of control, the bewildered man quickly moved to the washroom, and Hugh smiled.

He returned his gaze to the lounge, but Elena was no where to be found. He stood up and turned his head down the corridor, then across to the bar and back to the piano. 'Where are you my love' He pondered 'You can't hide from me' He put his index and middle fingers to his temples and closed his eyes, using his third eye to find her. Clouds parted in his mind and he saw her down the alley of the lounge, walking briskly toward Lickskillet Road with her arms up, trying to hail a cab. 'Where are you rushing off too my beauty, the night has just begun' Hugh licked his lips at the thought of what he was planning for her - planning to do to her.

Standing up, he shrugged his coat over his arm and finished what remained in his glass. A wicked smile fell over his face as he headed for the door.

"Mine" He growled.

                                                         __________________________________

Elena had to get out of there. She saw him – the one from her dream, she was sure of it. 'But that's not possible!' She was screaming in her head at the craziness, moving faster down the alley to get away from it and leave it behind. Didn't she see him at the record store? Was it the same man? If he was there, then he's a real person, right? Elena was beside herself; she was medicated for this. Years of the same dreams and the same horrors...they told her it was all in her head – it was stress – it was just a dream... "It was all a lie!" She yelled to no one, out of pure frustration.

He was real.

Years of dreams where he relentlessly pursued her; her trying to run but her legs felt like concrete and she moved so slow as he gained in the background. His eyes were black and his smile was hellish and dangerous. Every time he got close enough to reach out to grab her, Elena woke up. And when she did, the moisture between her legs was spilling out on to the sheets under her. She was terrified, but she had never been so aroused in her life.

"Cab!" Elena yelled at the taxi that rushed past her. "Asshole!" She tried again and as she swung her arm, her bag flew off it, spilling the contents between the sidewalk and the threshold of the alley. She rushed to pick up her things when she heard something behind her. She turned quickly around and froze, listening. She stretched a shaky hand out to blindly grab at her belongings; her head still turned toward the alley. Shoving whatever she could grab inside the bag, leaving the rest, she bolted toward the street.

Just as Elena crossed the threshold onto the lit sidewalk, an arm roughly snaked around her waist and yanked her backward into the dark alley. She tried to scream but nothing came out of her mouth, her voice was just a pathetic squeak. She squirmed and kicked, trying to redeem her freedom, her body pushed up against the cold brick with a hand wrapped tightly around her neck. She strained her eyes at the large silhouette in the shadows in front of her. She could feel his breath on her neck and his lips skimming over the tender part just under her ear. This felt so familiar...the smell of him...his touch...

"Do not be afraid darling. You know who I am. I have been waiting for you..."

It was him.

"I...I want to see you..." Her voice was shaky but firm. She did want to see him – he who had been tormenting her in her dreams. Hugh loosened his grip on her neck slightly and moved his face closer to hers, running his mouth up the side of her neck, sending shivers down the length of her spine. His hands slid down her sides and rested lightly on her hip bones, as his index fingers drew circles around them. Elena rubber her legs together, trying to stop her body from reacting to his touch. She let out a panting breath as his mouth set millimeters from hers. She didn't realise her eyes were closed, and when she opened them, he was staring dead in her face, smiling wickedly.

"It's...you. I know you...who..."

"Yes, my love, I am Hugh. I have been waiting for you for so long...and now, I have you. You are mine!" With one hand Hugh ripped her blouse open and began kneading her breasts. His mouth crashed into hers and she returned the kiss with just as much passion. She couldn't fight it anymore – had no desire too.

 He kissed her roughly, sliding his tongue in her mouth and Elena moaned at the feeling. Hugh grabbed her arms and threw them over her head and she winced at the pain, then cried out at his mouth on her nipple, sucking in hard, licking her all over.

Her moans were becoming louder as he kissed down her stomach to the waist band of her skirt, her arms still above her head, kept there by an invisible force. He knelt in front of her and tore off her skirt and lacy underwear, leaving her swollen middle exposed to the cold. He breathed in her scent. Hugh looked up at Elena's eyes, clouded over with lust and pleasure and felt his cock twitch at the sight of her. The predatory smile on his face made her moan for his touch, knowing what he could do to her. She was pinned to a brick wall with her wetness flowing down her thigh, begging him to touch her. She was at his mercy and she loved it.

He hitched her leg over his shoulder and buried his face in her hot, wet middle. Elena was screaming for more, begging him. He ran his tongue up her soft folds, licking in circles then sucking hard on her tiny flesh. Three thick fingers rammed inside of her and her walls clamped down around them. He was at her like he had not eaten in years, licking and sucking Elena until he could feel her walls tighten down for the last time. Her orgasm tore through her body, sending heat and waves of pure ecstasy through out her shaking body. Hugh lapped up everything she gave him; he couldn't get enough of her.

"God I love how you taste my love. You are mine – MINE! Say it! He hissed.

"Yours...just... yours" She was being held up by a white fog, and when it entered her soft folds, Elena came over and over and over. She begged it to stop, but her body wanted all of it.

Hugh shoved his fangs into her inner thigh, feeding on her. His first taste of her blood mixed with her juices was ecstasy and he allowed himself to revel in it, closing his eyes. She tasted so good. He dug them in farther and began feeding fully this time, digging his fingers into her perfect flesh, the bruises already showing up under his grip. Elena was begging him to stop, every time she came in his mouth, she begged him never to stop.

"Please...more... I can't...oh God!" Her last orgasm was so deep and so intense, she blacked out. Her body going limp and fading away into pure bliss.

                                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Elena awoke the next morning in her bed, fully clothed, in her plaid flannel pajamas.

On the night table beside her bed, wrapped in golden tissue paper, lay a single white rose.