chapter 1

To most people being an only child meant alot of things but to me , Zoe Anderson, it met being alone at home when your parents are busy at different parts of the world . I have always wanted a sibling but I guess my parents were with one .

I woke up early to start my senior year in high school which I was pretty excited about because it met I won't be the nerd outcast , I wanted a new start and so the need for a new school which my parents surprisingly agreed with.
To say the school was beautiful was an understatement, it had beautiful flowers, colours ,each feature making me more excited about starting school here.
The bell rang indicating I had spent too much time admiring the beauty of the school, I went to the principal's office which was quite easy to locate. The principal's office had a homey decor and looked more like something I always wanted around at home which just looked like an office with no emotions. The principal was a short woman with blonde hair styled in a bun, she wore glasses that went perfectly well with her pencil skirt and blazer . My meeting with the principal was nice she explained my whole schedule to me and gave me a quick tour of the entire school and promised to assign someone to guide me after school. She then baded me good-bye and wished me luck in my classes.
After departing from the principal's office, I took a deep breath and silently hoped this school would be different from my past school.