chapter 14

Jason
"Isa  I meant all I said at the cafe I really hope we can work it out without having to do so just because of our parents but first let's help your mom,we are in it together, now that you have told us we have your back."

" Thanks Jason and I will keep that in mind"

Isa's pov
I got home early today I feel so relieved to have finally have told someone what my mom and I were going through, but now that the secret is out I have to be conscious and watch my father so I will be of help to Remi and the gang.

Remi

What do you plan on doing now that everyone knows your secret" Tony asked
" I don't know but one thing I am sure of is I can't leave Isa and her mom like that . You heard what she said about her dad this is more than bringing my dad out of jail , Mr white has a nasty secret and I have a feeling it's not just about Isa and her mom"
" I trust you to make the right decision after all you are your father's son and also the other day when I went to your mom's house to talk about the car that was tailing us earlier this week she said that she had also seen the car tailing her after your dad's  arrest she also said for you to be on high alert and will soon find a way to see you"
"Thanks Tony I hope now that Isa is on our side things will be better"

This is just a filler and I hope you have all been enjoying the book so far comment  your opinions and please give your support. Thanks