Wedding (Part 2)

The whole venue was decorated like a bride , every corner was decorated with lots of love.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Our groom get ready in his room, his friends help him. Everyone was busy in their work. It's time for baarat he went outside with his friends. They all play dhol with full energy. The horse is ready. Everyone dance infront of ghodi. He smile widely.

 He smile widely

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Second Look ~

They dance alot then did a little puja and make him sit on the ghodi.

With the band baja barat they take their way towards the wedding venue which is 10 minutes away from there.
______________________________

"Baarat aa gai" manisha said in excitement while entering in room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Baarat aa gai" manisha said in excitement while entering in room.

"Sacchi" shehnaaz jump in excitement and went towards the balcony. She was only in her blouse and jeans over her blouse she was wearing bathrobe.

"Abey marna hai kya chal andar" shivangi drag her.

"Meri shadi hai mein enjoy na karu".

"To yahi se kar na window par chal waha kaku ne aese dekha to shadi cancel kar dengi".

She roll her eyes "for your kind information ek baar meri shadi ho chuki hai ab wo cancel nahi karengi mein to chali". She again went outside when she hear music. She look down and saw him on horse his face was covered with sehra which he hold from one hand with a big smile on his face. Everyone just dance like manic. Their friends are actually crazy. She also saw her friends who was dancing with them. She look back at her room and found it empty.

Mohabbat - The Tale Of Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें