Greetings

One of the males, which is identified as the patient, looks petrified, mostly anxious. He looks almost like a ghost. Albino, you're assuming. You also notice he keeps repeating the word, 'fine.' 'Poor thing, what did they do to you?' You thought to yourself. You noticed that he was looking at your monstrosity of a rats nest. As you observe him for what seems like an eternity, the doctor practically shoves the cup of water into your hands, making some of the water spill onto the floor. You look up to him, a little dazed. "Sorry, I need to tend to my patient and there's really no time for lallygagging, but I guess introductions are appropriate for this kind of situation," said the doctor. Your eyes travel from the patient to the doctor to the doctors name tag. "Doctor... Ji..menez," you say subconsciously. He flashes you a smile. "Yes, and this is my patient Leslie," he said. "Patient Leslie.. Patient Leslie..," The albino repeated. "We were just on our way back to Leslie's room until you requested some water. I was originally just going to ignore you, but I didn't see any nurses down this hall so I thought I might as well help you," he said with a small laugh following his sentence. "Well nice to meet you Doctor Jimenez and you too, Leslie," I flashed them both a fake smile. "Thank you for the water, I might've died of dehydration if it weren't for you," you said, trying to lighten the mood. "Of course. Well, if you will excuse us, we'll be heading off. Good night," he said while closing the door. You sighed and sunk to the floor. That must've been embarrassing for that patient to see you like this. A total mess. "What does he care? He doesn't even know me. That's right. He doesn't know me. He wouldn't want to. I mean, who would?" You argued with yourself. Okay (your name), you sound like a crazy person. Oh the irony. "I need sleep," you said as you plopped onto your uncomfortable mattress face first. "Good night..," you said before drifting into complete darkness.