what happened?

So this is the story of what happened to the building and why mark ended up in jail.

Marks POV:

3 years ago.

Wednesday was being bullied in school by this girl.
I walk into the gym and see her and her friends bother Wednesday.

I go up to them and pull my sister out of there harassment.
"What happend to your neck" I say noticing a bloody gash on her neck.
(Yes the gash Enid noticed in one of the first chapters)

She cried. "They cut me" she says holding the side of her neck. I felt anger..
I go up to the girl that bullied my sister.

I turn her around by the shoulder. I used the pocket knife my father had given me to cut her across the face. Then I proceeded to stab her in the chest.

Once she was dead I ran. I ran home Leaving my sisters bully lifeless and all the kids traumatized.

I'd do anything for her.

Once I make it home I run to my bathroom locking myself inside with a book.

I'm in my bathroom when someone knocks at the door. I was just sitting on the sink reading my book.

I open it. And she walks in. "Hey mark" she says climbing onto the sink with me.
"Hey" I say she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Why'd you do it" she says her breath shakes and she was clearly upset.
"I did it for you" I say sighing

"I could have handled her myself" she tells me looking up at me. I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"I'll be fine it's only going to be 3 years." I say holding her cheek.
"That's too long." She says small tears form in her eyes.

"What if you change? What if I change?" She says and the tears fall.
"I'll still love you no matter what"
I reassured to her.

"How are you going to find me?" She asks me putting her head on my shoulder again. I hug her tightly

"I'll always know.." I say quietly.

Sirens are heard outside the house. They run upstairs and I walk out the bathroom hugging her.  The police handcuff me.

"MARK!!" She yells she's hurting.

"I LOVE YOU WENNY!! ILL FIND YOU. I ALWAYS WILL. WERE TWINS YKNOW"

and try take me away. I see my sister fall to the floor crying. My parents comfort her. My baby brother in her lap.

He's only 8. He doesn't know what is going on. He won't remember.

But she will.

Before the bomb/ fire

I felt angry that my sister would have sex with the girl I liked. I didn't know they used to date.
I wanted Enid gone.

I only know one other person on this trip that wants her dead aswell. I go to Mya's door and knock. She opens it.

"Can I help you??" Se says looking me up and down.
"I want Enid to die" I say leaning against the door frame.

She lets me in the room.

I sit in a chair.
She sits in the couch and we talk.

We come up with something dangerous that could

Get many people killed. But we agree anyway.

Plan:

Light the gas tank in the basement on fire and run once it explodes the fire alarm goes off and everyone leaves the building. I find Wednesday ad Enid and make Enid get left behind and carry Wednesday out.
And Enid gets stuck inside and dies.

Simple enough.

After that went down..:

we're a all outside and about 30 minutes from now they take Enid out of the building.
She's alive.

This ain't supposed to happen. I glance at Mya who was clearly mad.
I watch as Wednesday gets in the ambulance with Enid. Enid will probably die on the way and it'll be ok.

I look around the parking lot and notice all the couples hugging.
Why can't I be happy with someone.. I look over at this boy who was staring at me. But when I look at him he turns away quickly.

He was masculine and had curly hair and a beard stubble. He came Onto the trip with us.
Hos nails were painted black he had on a white undershirt with shorts.

He was kind of..sexy.

Whatever. I open my phone abs call wenny.
We talk about what happened abs I ask her about Enid.

Hoping to hear the words: she died.

But got the opposite. "She's alive but not well."