Dog pile (a lot of ghouls)

AN
Hey so sorry for being so inactive. I was focusing on studies because I really REALLY wanted all A's and I think I got it:)
I will be making a longer one for 1k reads and for being gone for so long, but for now take this fluff.

You had grown on the ghouls quickly. As you did your chores throughout the day they'd watch you from afar, some more subtle than others.
Sodo would follow you around, helping with small tasks. He was normally aggressive but he didn't feel the need to around you.
"What are you doing?"
Swiss would pester you with a wide smile.
Often times you brushed him off which made him upset.
On the other hand, Rain would admire from afar, sitting on the floor outside your office as you worked, barely out of sight. He thought he was being slick, but you noticed his black spaded tail one day barely peeking from the door frame and ever since you had a camera outside your office so you'd know when the water ghoul was there.
Mountain was similar but not overly shy. He would walk into your office, sitting on one of the couches. Just to be in your presence.
That was common.
They just wanted to be around you.
So when you were sitting around in your room with the door open, the ghouls let themselves in.
First was Sodo, who had been mindlessly looking for someone to annoy. He had stumbled apon your room, walking in and moving you around to the perfect spot. Of course, you didn't mind. You were laying between his legs, your head on his lower stomach as you laid on your side. Mountain, on his way to the garden but when he saw you, lazily reading a book on your bed, his plans changed. You didn't bat a eye when he came in, nor when the bed shifted and he laid behind you, also between Sodo's legs. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable so he was lightly pressed against you, his face in your hair and his hand on your stomach.
Then Rain walked by.
He walked in silently, unsure where he was allowed to be but sodo waved him over immediately and Rain sat beside Sodo, one of his hands gently resting on your head.
Then Swiss came around.
"You guys cuddling without me?"
He said teasingly, pretending to be upset. He walked in, joining. He laid on top of you, his head resting on your chest.
"You're crushing my hand."
Mountain complained quietly.
"Shush it dirt ghoul."
Swiss said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out at Mountain.
And that's how you fell asleep. Listening to your favorite ghouls bantering.