Bitch Ass Owl

(Angst? Fluff? Both? Idek just Stolas being a bitch for a whole chapter. I also give up on putting whoever's pov so yeah)

Not one thing about Stolas said he wad a morning person at all. Sure, he still got up early, but he didn't enjoy it one bit. He was more of a 'Night Owl.'

Last night the damn Owl stayed up until 6 AM, and was still sleeping. It was 10 AM currently, when Blitz barged into the room.

"STOLAS WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP RIGHT NOW YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THE NEWS!" Blitz yelled like a fucking lunatic.

Stolas jolted awake, and with a extremely pissed off hoot he glared at Blitz.

"Okay one, IT'S ONLY..." Stolas grabbed his phone, checking the time. 10:04 AM. "IT'S ONLY 10 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" He paused for a brief second to take a breath. "Two, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Well you got to see the news!" Blitz said loudly, but not loud enough to be a yell.

"If it's something stupid, I will not hesitate to throw the TV out the window." Stolas growled, and followed Blitz out into the Living Room.

The news reporter spoke, but got cut off.

"Stella Goetia has been-"

"The fuck..?" It took Blitz a moment to process what just happened, and why there was a knife in the TV right where a picture of Stella had been placed.

Too late, and too bad for the brand new TV. Stolas had thrown one of Blitz's throwing knives at the TV and absolutely wrecked it.

"YOU SAID IT WOULDN'T BE STUPID!" Stolas finally yelled, even more pissed.

"YOU BROKE OUR BRAND FUCKING NEW TV YOU BASTARD!" Blitz yelled, now pissed too. They had only bought the TV a month ago. "IN A WORSE WAY THAN THROWING IT OUT THE WINDOW TOO!"

Stolas glared at Blitz. "I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP, GOOD NIGHT."

"IT'S DAY!" Blitz hollared.

"GOOD DAY THEN!" Stolas slammed the bedroom door, and then went to sleep for a while.

After what felt like a few seconds to Stolas, Blitz was knocking on the door.

Stolas was too drowsy to be at his normal senses, and stare at the door in confusion.

Blitz walked into the room.

"Are you done being lazy? We need to go TV shopping." Blitz muttered, taking a sip of iced coffee.

"Wha... Yeah I'm awake." Stolas shook his head, fully awakening himself.

"You're paying for the TV too."

"Whatever you say..."