The full moon [Part 2/?]

"Blitz!"

"BLITZ!"

"BLITZ!"

Blitz jolted awake, to see Loona and Moxxie standing in his office.

"Yeah yeah, I'm awake what is it." Blitz grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"We have a client that wants to speak with you." Moxxie said, with too much enthusiasm to suit Blitz.

"You deal with them." Blitz rolled his eyes.

"But sir-"

"Did I fucking studder?!" Blitz yelled, pissed off.

"Why are you so mad?!" Moxxie asked.

"Get out!" Blitz yelled again.

"Not until I find out what's wrong!" Moxxie yelled back, with determination in his voice.

"Well you can rot here!" Blitz crossed his arms.

Moxxie sighed, not knowing what else to say. Blitz then spoke up.

"Just.. Leave me alone..." Blitz looked away, and Moxxie saw the tears in his eyes.

"Sir are you... Crying?" Moxxie asked, genuinely concerned about Blitz.

"What happened?" Loona asked, also concerned. (Totally didn't forget she was even in the room- 😭)

"I don't wanna talk about it..." Blitz sniffed.

Moxxie rubbed Blitz's back, trying to comfort him. Blitz pulled away at first, but then just took it.

"Why did he end it...?" Blitz muttered.

"What do you mean? Who ended what?" Moxxie asked, a little confused.

"Stolas... He ended the full moon deal..." Blitz wiped away a few tears. "Why..?"

"So you do love him?"

Blitz froze. Then slowly nodded.

"Mabye you two should talk. Stolas seems to like you sir."

"He's a fucking prince.... I'm just an imp...." Blitz sighed.

"It's still worth a shot." Moxxie handed Blitz a tissue.

"Okay, I'll try tonight..." Blitz wiped his eyes.

(That night...)

Blitz knocked on Stolas' tall ass doors, but there was no answer. Blitz decided to go to the Owl's room, like he always used to when it was the full moon. It was way easier since he wasn't carrying Stolas's heavy book.

Stolas was asleep, and Blitz stared a little, before going into the room.

"Stolas?" He nudged the owl's shoulder.

Stolas jolted awake, and looked at Blitz. "Blitz..?" He rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here..?"

"I don't want that fucking rock you gave me." Blitz growled sternly, but somehow softly as well.

"Then what do you want..?" Stolas sounded a little confused.

"...You." Blitz muttered.

"So you came here to ravish me..." Stolas checked the time. "At 4 AM..?"

Blitz scoffed. "No, birdbrain! I want you in general!" He blurted out, and then felt a little nervous.

"So you... Love me..?" Stolas asked.

Blitz felt a lump in his throat. What if Stolas didn't love him?

"I love you Blitz..." Stolas said quietly.

(SO SCARED FOR THE ACTUAL EPISODE TO COME OUT THOUGH- THERE ARE THERIOES THAT IT WILL COME OUT LATER THIS MONTH?!?! IM NOT READY)