TMIB Sun meets Original Sun

requested by Partical709

Drabble type: What if & interaction

Themes: Body horror, panic attacks, slight Comfort

Canon?: Yes

What if Og!Sun met TMIB!Sun?

(ps. this will take place after Moon lost him memory in the Og universe)
***************************************

Sun fidgets with his fingers as Moon powers up the portal, he looks back at Moon worriedly. "u-Um brother, what dimension did you say i'm going to again?" he asks nervously.

Moon looks up from his computer and towards Sun. "oh, just a Dimension the computer picked out, Called 'Dimension: 071-TMIB', don't know what 'TIMB' means though" Moon shugs, giving Sun a smile. "Buuut i'm sure it's nothing! Computer says it's safe"

That statment made Sun raise a brow. "and you believed them?" He asks blandly, Moon seems to get what he saying.

"Hey don't worry, if anything bad happens i'll pull you out, K?" Moon says, Sun nods hesitantly.

Once Moon says the portal is open he jumps in, after a few nauseating moments he is on the other-side, only he seemed to be in a forest, not a ball pit, did Moon get the output directions wrong? Honestly he wouldn't be surprised if the Computer altered the position of the Portals intended coordinates, that Ai really likes to make him suffer for some reason.

"Yo, Sun, you there?" he heard his brother in his ear.

"Yeah i made it, except i seem to be in.........the, forrest outside of the Pizzaplex, the one near Beta 10" Sun says.

Moon hums on the other end. "Computer did you mess up the coordinates" He could hear a faint yes from the Computer.

"Uhh, yep the Computer decided to screw with ya again Sunny, sorry" Moon apologises.

"n-no no it wasn't your fault, i.....might as well look around to see if anything has changed, 'sigh' this dimension better not be like Ruins" Suns sighed as he walked trough the tree lines and through the forrest to look around, everything seemed to be the same, so what was diffrent?

Sun started coming up with several diffrent theories, if this Dimension was one was like the one where him and Moon never split, if certain Roles were swapped, if some apocalypse happened, hell there was even the possibility that everyone was Human!

Sun hums as he comes up with more Theories before hearing something in the Tree line, he whipped around and looked towards the direction of the sound, when he saw nothing he assumed it was just an animal.

"heeey, Sun, bro, you good, haven't spoken in awhile" He heard Moon say, Sun jumps at his voice.

"Jesus- uhhh, yeah, no no i'm good, just a bit jumpy, thought i heard something, probably just and animaaAAAAAAAA!!" Sun exclaims as he turns around only to be met with a maw of razor sharp teeth.

He falls back, he could hear his brother yell if he was alright, he looked up to see..........HIM!?

Only it wasn't 'Him Him'. it was Twisted, Mutated in a way, Much MUCH taller then him, standing about 11-14ft total, extra rays behind his usual yellow ones, 2 long grey arms protruding from his back, 3 long bony claws tipping the end of each arm, long claws tipping his main ones, Legs Digitigrade and raptor-like, eyes wide, his nearly mistook the wide black iris for the actually with how wide they were, Oil dripping from his maw like a fresh kill, some blood stained his casing, bit it was very faint.

It tilts it's head at him, twisting it at an angle that would most certainly break a Humans neck, it snaps it's head back upright, it starts to approach.

Sun starts to panic as he Crawls backwards, kicking his legs so that he may crawl back faster, only for his back to hit a tree, his panicked state causes him to not be able to hear his Brothers panicked yells and argument with the Computer over the phone.

The closer it gets the closer to the ground it crouches until it is on all 4s, the arms on it's back folded at the sides as if waiting to grab ahold of something, it approaches until it is right on top of Sun.

Sun could feel it's breath on his face, as he closes his eyes and looks away, his breathing getting heavy and shallow, if he had a heart, it would be pounding like a Jackhammer right now.

His panic rises when he feels one of it's claws on his chest, putting a little force on it, not enough to hurt but enough to keep him where he is. Sun felt tears start to fall as his panic rose to the breaking point.

He could even mutter a damn sentence in this state, he could hear it chitter he felt it shift, not long after, feeling something envelope him, a large weight was felt on his chest, and something touches his Neck. Sun would try to grab at what ever it was but felt his hands being pinned down to the forest floor by 2 large claws, which curl around his shaky hands in a comforting way.

He could feel it's breath on his neck, Sun finally had courage to open his eyes, only to see the Alternate version of him......snuggling him? It was curled around him, the 2 claws in it's back pinning down his hands, while it's 2 main arms were wrapped around his torso, it's chest and the upper half of i's body being the culprit of the weight on his chest, and it's face buried into his neck, while the rest of it's body lay behind it, legs curled up to it's chest.

Sun was unsure what to do at this point, he was still panicked, but a little less now, his breathing was still a tad shaky and shallow, and his hands were still shaking, but he was less.........scared to say the least.

He was going to say something until he felt himself suddenly being warped back to his dimension, he lay still in the ball-pit for awhile before being pulled out by something out, he panicked for a bit but calmed down when he saw it was just his bother, looking like he just had a Panic attack mixed with overheating.

"SUN! ARE YOU OK!? ARE YOU HURT!?" he yelled looking Sun over, turning him around, even picking him up and looking at his feet to make sure they were still on. Once he sees everything is as it should be, is calms down a bit.

"What happened in there!?" Moon asks worriedly and seriously.

"well......i met the worlds version of......Me, to say the least" Sun says sheepishly, still a bit shaken from the encounter.

Moon is silent for a moment before turning to the balcony. "COMPUTER!! YOU SAID THE DIMENSION WAS SAFE!!!!" he yells.

"I did not specify how safe Moon, besides, like last time, you needed to lean to work under pressure, as we had to end the last lesson short" They say smugly, Moon was beyond pissed off.

"I'll deal with YOU later!!" He yells as he turns back to Sun. "are you sure your ok?"

"Y-yeah i'm f-fine, just a bit shaken is all" Sun responds, Moon sighs and hugs him tightly.

Sun is taken aback by this but hugs back.

But he can't help but wonder what that alternate version of him was doing in the woods, he was like that, and why it didn't kill him.

.......i guess it's best not to dwell on that, cause 1 thing is certain, he is never going back there, cause if he alone was like THAT, who knows what everyone else is like in that place!

**********************
A/n:
for those who don't know, TMIB Sun was using Pressure therapy on Og Sun to calm him down :)