𝐱𝐱𝐢. now that we don't talk

twenty-one | now that we don't talk

(@pattycarrigan via snapchat story!

REECE WALSH REPLIED TO YOUR STORY!mira looks ugly herewait nvm she always looks ugly THAT WAS SILVI ON MY PHONEI SWEAR

mira looks ugly here
wait nvm she always looks ugly
THAT WAS SILVI ON MY PHONE
I SWEAR

PATTY AND MIRA WERE INSTAGRAM OFFICIAL, MEANWHILE REECE AND SILVI WERE ON THEIR WAY TO A TEDIOUS ON-OFF SITUATIONSHIP. Jordan couldn't help but let out a sigh—at least they were all doing something. Him and Ali had continued to dance around each other. There were moments she'd let him peak through her walls and then they'd shoot right back up before he could get all the way through. He wasn't sure how much longer he could do this. He didn't want to be the guy waiting for a traumatised girl to maybe one day be ready for a relationship. It wasn't fair on either parties.

He'd been practicing what he'd say to her for days. He'd tried to imagine the reactions of every single party; his family, her friends—the fans. He almost felt embarrassed. Here he had been showing off this gorgeous girl and then he'd have to take it all back. Uninvolve her in his life. Detangle the web of her and him.

They'd only known each other for like three months, anyways (he'd tell himself). It was too premature for it to have any true lasting effects on him—if he got out right now. Sure, there'd probably be that 'what if' voice in the back of his head every-time he stumbled across an ad she was in or a tagged photo. And yeah, he would've liked her to be the one. But, it is what it is.

Patty and Mira had invited them out to lunch—a double date. Jordan didn't know if Patty was aware of the fakeness of their relationship or not (he'd never said but he hadn't expected Mira to lie to her boyfriend). If he did know, the Māori was extremely grateful his teammate had never said anything about it.