Link x Riju 2

Hey! I will give stories I like endings, like two or three chapters.

They were a far distance away from Guerudo town. They had been  walking in the blistering heat for two hours. The sand seals had run back to Guerudo town after something spooked them.

"I'm exhausted," Riju said, trudging on.

"You need something? The only liquid I have is milk, but even that's hot," Link said.

"No thank you. Can we take a break?" she asked.

"Okay," Link said, sitting down. Riju collapsed on the sand. Link rushed over to her. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I don't feel so well," she said.

 He put a hand on her head. She was flaming hot.

"I have to get you to Guerudo town now," Link said.

"Okay," she said, trying to stand up.

"No, rest. I'll give you a piggyback ride," Link said, squatting down.

"B-But I'm a head taller than you! I'll be to heavy!" she said.

"I've wielded weapons even the strongest Goron could barely manage. I'll be fine," he said. When Riju was settled, he held on to her legs and ran.

"Slow down! You'll tire yourself!"

"Stop worrying! I've done enough shrines to run for ever!"

Within thirty minutes, Link arrived at Guerudo town.

"Get her water! Get her water!" Link shouted at the guards. They tried to put the spears in the way of him, but he managed to plow through them.

"You! Via! GET BACK HERE!" they yelled. Link rushed up the the water canals and dunked Riju in. The guards grabbed his arms and dragged him outside.

"BUT I HELPED!" he shouted.

"No Via, thank you though," they said. Link walked back to the Bazaar. Maybe they had some arrows.