Sick?!

Sujin's POV:

I woke up today with a big headache! And I also had a really big stomachache! It was not code red today tho. I got up, and I went to brush my teeth. Then a sharp pain went thru my stomach. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to worry the others. So I just holed it in and had a shower. After my shower, I went down to sit on the couch. I wasn't planning on having breakfast because I wasn't hungry.

Morning Sujin!
Jeongin said. Why aren't you eating breakfast? I am not hungry right now. Oh ok.  

I sat down watching some txt funny moments on yt because I can. And then My stomach hurt even more. I  was trying not to cry so I ran up to my room. I reached my room and my stomach started hurting even more. I started to cry quietly so the members to hear me.

Chan's POV: 

I started hearing sniffles and crying noises from Sujin's room. I was in the next room so that's why I could hear her.  Sujin, are you ok? I asked. Y..yeah. I could hear her voice break. You don't sound good! I'm coming in! I went in and saw her crying and holding her stomach. Sujinnie, are you ok or not? Y..yes I'm fine. You don't sound fine, you can tell me anything. My stomach hurts really badly and I have a headache. Why didn't you tell us anything? I didn't wanna trouble you guys. You are never troubling us! And your health comes first. I'll make tea for you ok? I'll ask someone to get you a warm bottle. Thanks hyung. I just smiled and left to make her tea. 

Jisung POV:
Chan hyung told us that Sujin had a stomachache and headache. And he told me to get a warm bottle for her. So  I grabbed Sujin's pink bottle and poured in some warm water. Then I went in to Sujin's room to give it to her. Chan told us that you had a stomachache and headache is that right? She nodded  slowly. Here, take this warm bottle. Do you want me to stay? No, it's ok.  Then I left the room. Chan hyung told Minho hyung and Seungmin to get groceries so that Felix could make lunch later.

No one's POV:
After 2 days, Sujin got better. And she was being the extrovert she was like usual.

>>Hi humans! Bye Humans!<<