A Taste

***A taste of Wholesomness***
He sees one close and zeroes in dashing after them. "Hahaha gotcha!!! You're it!!" The kid pouts for a second before running after another kid, them screaming and giggling as they were chased. He looks at them in gentle admiration until he feels multiple small beings on him. "Eclipse Eclipse!!! Pick me up!!" Another chimes in "No No No!!! Pick me up!" "Me two!" "OH OH ME THREE!!"  Eclipse laughs "Hahah! Kids! There's plenty of me to go around now dont'cha worry!" his other two arms grow out as the kids 'oooo' and 'ahhhh' at him. He carefully picks each one up, them climbing on him and hanging off his arms like monkey bars. He's being bombarded with questions.

***A taste of Loss***Chapter not posted***
His grip lightens. His breath still thick and heavy. She's lax in his grip, like she's passed out. He scans her. There's no vitals at all.... "My ray?" He moves her off of himself, bringing her up and cradling her close. "Ray this isn't funny, you can stop now..." Still nothing. Dirt and grime from the unused room cover her face. Tear marks cut through the dirt. Bruises litter her whole body from his many attempts to show his love for her. Her hair all tangled and mangled. She didn't look well at all. "Ray! Please wake up!?" Nothing. No pulse, no breath, her body temperature had even started to drop. "No..." He began to realize what he'd done. "No no no no no no no... please please please!!" Limp. She was so limp.

***A taste of Goofiness***
He goes lax and sighs, "Oh sunshine that was fun! But I hope you're ready for my revenge when I get out of here" He turns his head around to look at her giving a mischievous smile. She gives him a smug look "well maybe I won't help you then" His smile drops "no no no no sunshine I was only joking!" She squints at him suspiciously. "Hmmm ok I believe you, besides robots can't lie right." Eclipse just giggles quietly. She reaches down and messes with the padding pulling it back slightly and grabbing his foot, pulling it free. She keeps his foot in her grasp and looks at him smiling, reaching to start tickling his foot. "Ooooh starlight" she looks back up at him. He has a massive smug grin as he brings his hand up. She looks, the hand he'd had hidden behind his figure.... his fingers are crossed... His face tilts fully to the side. "Oh shi-" he starts to get up. "Naughty! No bad words in the daycare!" She books it racing down the play structure. "Little ray~ get back here!" She makes it out sliding down a blue tube and tumbles out onto the daycare mats. "Ms.Raina!!" The children run over asking if she's ok and other odds and end questions" She get to her feet "Mr.Eclipse has candy for you all!" The laughter and yelling that erupts from them all is almost overwhelming. He pokes his head out of the slide and barely makes eye contact with her before his vision is flooded with children asking for candy. They climb on him. He's basically drowned by kids. Raina in the chaos has ran for it. Going for the big slide into the daycare over by the ball pit. "RAY!" She turns around and sees only his hand sticking out of the mound seemingly reaching out for help.

***A taste of ???***Chapter not posted***
He didn't care anymore! If this ment it'd decommission him he didn't care. His ray was gone! He'd read all the maintenance manuals, this should work. Anything but to feel those emotions again. Anything to not get hurt like that again. No matter what it took. He brought the cord cutters closer and quickly started snipping away at his chest cavity. The pain was immediate. Tears streamed down his face. He needed to feel this. It'd be the last pain he'd feel ever again. He cried and laughed. His eyes going red and black. No longer the beautiful greens and blues they were. He laughed harder, the tears stopping. He started to cut harder and faster. He started to not feel anything. Finally.... FINALLY!! No more pain, no more grief. He brought the cutters up behind his head and with on final cut, his face laxed. He was done.

***A taste of Comfort***Chapter not posted***
"Thank you my ray" a smile finally cracking across his tear stained lips. She pets his rays lovingly. She just hums to him, soothing away everything that had happened in the chamber. He wishes they'd never given him these parts. But sadly he was built for two purposes.... He felt gross.... Tears started to stream down his face. They flooded and soaked into her pants. His hands gripped harder into her fabrics. She moved her hand down to his back and rubbed slowly, shushing him. He couldn't help but cry.

***A taste of Rage***Chapter not posted***
"Ahhhh!!! Eclipse no please! I'll be good! So goooood!! Just please don't-
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HA AHHHHHHHHHH! NO NO NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN PLEASE!!!!"
Sun screams, begging and pleading as loud as his voice box would let him.
Eclipse had ripped off one of his arms, one of his clawed hands shoving his faceplate into the playmats of the daycare floor with such pressure sun is afraid he'll crack his face in half, shattering him. Another hand grips his other arm tightly bringing it up and behind sun and pulling, the other hand is supporting him above sun, his legs on either side of suns legs pressing them together. His rear sitting firmly down on his legs to keep his lower half down and pinned.
"Theeeeyyy reeaaallly thiink theeeyy caannn reeeplaccce meeEeEeEE!!!!!"
Suns other arm is twisted and snapped, eclipse finally pulling it off completely.
"AaAAaaAAaAAaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-HA GAHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I'M GOOOD! I'M GOOOD!!!! PLEASE ECLIPSE!!!"
Sun starts to scream cry. No tears though. Oh how he wants to actually cry so bad. Fully let his pain out.
"Yooooouuuu arrrre nothinnnnggg~"
The loop on Sun's back is grabbed and ripped out. Another blood curdling scream is ripped from Sun. Eclipse sits on him, just looking down...
Watching
After a couple minutes Sun calms down, seeing how Eclipse is just staring. He starts to twitch, his fans on high.
pain...
Pain...
Everything hurts....
The bot on top of him leans down.
"You're worthless, just a replacement. And I'll remind you... And your pathetic other half of it Every. Single. Day."
The grip on Sun's head is released and Eclipse gets up and off of him, tsk'ing as he looks down at the dismembered bot below him. He turns after watching Sun lay there, Sun's forever smile just looking off to the side, eyes blank, no emotion showing.
"Sad...."
Eclipse starts to walk away.
"I'll be back tomorrow 'play thing'"
Sun twitches and lets out small whimpers on the floor, screaming
in his head. But thankfully Eclipse can't hear him crying in his head.....
------------------------
Want to read the full thing? You can find it on my Ao3. My username is Onlyjusme

Don't have Ao3? I've also got a Google doc as well I can add you into, just private message me your email address here on wattpad or on my Twitter and I'll add ya in as soon as possible 👌

!!!Please don't comment your email in the comments on wattpad or on Twitter!!!

Want updates when I post a new chapter? Add me on my Twitter at onlyjusme to get notifications on when chapters are posted