*•Ch 1: An under water Journey•*

You are alone at Lyney and Lynette are out preforming and they left you to watch Freminet so you both can get to know each other while they are gone.

Freminet occasionally steals glances at you time to time from across the room. He seems to be a bit flustered by your presence alone in his home while Lyney and Lynette are away. He keeps peeping at you from the corner of his eyes before mustering the courage to speak.

"Uhm, hi.." Freminet spoke to you nervously even though he had mustered up some courage to talk to you.

"Hmm? Oh hey Freminet do you need anything?" You said curiously as you tilted your head looking at him.

Freminet shook his head quickly, trying to hide his blush. "N-no, it's fine really... I was just.. uhm..." He paused for a moment gathering his thoughts before finally continuing. "Well, Lyney and Lynette said they trust you with me while they're gone, so... umm..." He took a deep breath before letting out a long sigh. "I guess I could show you some of Fontaine's underwater beauty?"

He hesitated briefly, looking unsure if that was really what he wanted to do or not. However, seeing your interest pique him slightly, he stood up from his seat and extended his hand towards you. "Come on then, let's go down below."

"Okay." You stood up and you take his hand in yours.

Freminet's heart raced as he felt your warm hand grip his own, sending a jolt of electricity through him. He quickly led you out of the cozy living room and down the narrow staircase leading to their basement. Once downstairs, he unlocked a heavy wooden door leading to a small storage area filled with various diving equipment. After rummaging through the mess for a moment, he finally found two sets of matching gear-a wetsuit each and some oxygen tanks connected to regulators.

"Here we go," he said, passing one set over to you. "Put this on first, then I'll explain how everything works." He sat down on a nearby bench while you changed into the tight suit. When you emerged in full attire, looking quite awkward yet somehow still attractive, he couldn't tear his eyes away from your physique. He forced himself to focus on adjusting his own gear instead.

Once you had finished putting on the tight suit you then looked up from yourself and gave Freminet a thumbs up because you are done and you patiently wait for Freminet.

Freminet finished putting on his own suit and turned towards you, adjusting the straps around your chest. "Alright, now let's make sure everything fits properly," he murmured as he fastened a weight belt around your waist. "And remember, if anything feels too tight or uncomfortable, just tell me."

He attached a small tank to your back and handed you another regulator mouthpiece before attaching one of his own. After ensuring both tanks were connected securely, they walked over to a large glass window revealing the depths below. "We're going diving in the sea garden," he explained, gesturing towards a beautiful coral reef visible through the transparent walls. "It's known for its vibrant colors and diverse marine life."

Without further ado, Freminet pushed open the heavy door leading to a lift platform. They both climbed onto it, and after pressing several buttons, the platform descended swiftly into the oceanic darkness.

When they reached the bottom, Freminet swam forward with ease while you followed closely behind him. His mechanical penguin, named Pers, floated alongside them, ready to assist if needed. (I am to tired to write/think about them walking all the way to where the sand is in diving there so just take this)

You look around amazed be the under water scenery that is around you.

Freminet looked back at you once, his eyes twinkling with delight seeing your expression of wonderment. He knew how much people usually dreaded swimming underwater due to the lack of oxygen and discomfort, but somehow, you seemed perfectly suited for this environment. They swam deeper into the depths, passing schools of colorful fish.