18. weak side of her

Third person :

Tanzeel was staring at the file only what he found last night. A lot of secrets unfold in front of his eyes. His grand parents.. His other relatives and most importantly his father has a brother. It was too shocking for him. He never told about his father and his brother aka Ashi's father.

How he was in the dark all of this time. Hiding His uncle as his father's brother was never wrong then why they hide the truth? Why they act like they are just business partner?

All things was messed up. He decide to call his manager to ask him if he know any thing about this.. And boom.. He also new the reality. He was working with his father since a long time and now he was working for his son Tanzeel. Manager had no options and he tell him the truth.

They made a deal then. When you were just seven. That time they are not in condition to live together. They need to get apart and acted like they had no blood relation. All of their life was a lie and both of them made it clear on the media. Because the incident that happened that year made them got apart. Abdullah Ali was the only reason about this deal. Your father was terrified after loosing your mother and he was thinking too much that time. For protecting Ashi and his brother he announced about them getting apart. It was not told my any of us because no one wanted to get hurt by any of this. You were in admittdd in a god dammm hospital and was treated by a psychologist. It was hard for you to understand anything and by the treatment your memories replaced with the new one but what we couldn't erase that time was your mother.

His words ran throw his ears. Still couldn't believe that it all happened because of that bastered. Life would be different if that I incident never happen.

Just a face of his mother covered with blood flashed into his mind and a shiver ran throw his whole body.
___

Ashi's pov :

I was sitting in the room and trying my best to contact tanzeel but i couldn't. whenever i call him he didn't receive.. the hack happened to him. i knew i made him like this but he is not trying to even understand.. suddenly door open and a familiar smell of the roses filed up the room. i glanced at the door and few roses were on the floor while i walked to them and picked up.. a smile it self appear on my face and i closed my eyes.

You are like those roses. you knows how to protect your self just like thorns do. you are a thorn of those flower petals inside you.

you are elegant and beautiful like those flower petals and strong like those thorn.

World would call you strong and independent and tell you that you are just beautiful like flowers who need care but he call me a what i want to here from people. i giggled at the memory.

"you like it ?" my eyes opened at the sudden voice and my smile drop at the voice that reached to my ear. A face that i never want to see in my life. he leaned to the door and i stare at him with the anger in my eyes. The anger that grow up itself after seeing him. why on the world i married him ? would i be able to get out of this hell ?

I step backward and put the roes on the nearby table. I was about to walk to the bed but i felt his hand around my wrist. i jerked but he hold it firmly.

"Can't you just make some distance form me ? just get the hell out from here." i said and he shake his head and denied to leave my hand. "Why are you avoiding me ? Am i that bad to you ?" he asked and his eyes got narrowed. "Yesss.. you are very bad to me.. you are a monster for me. i would better die than living my life with you. You ruined my life." i scream. all the anger get out from me but it seems like there are more. it was just a irritated me. he didn't even saw my anger yet.

"You choose this life by yourself. you sign the contract.. you decided to live this life." his words echoed in my ears. he is right. but he made me choose this life. for the first time in my life i was wordless.. he shut my mouth in no time. I looked up in his eyes and i urge to leave this room right now. i jerked up and he loosened his grip. i made my way out of this room.. far from this room. other side of the mansion. the only place that give me hope for my great future.. my future with him. with my baba. with my family.

it was hard to believe how my life changed just in a day. Life was good until now. My step halt at the particular place. I saw some birds that was sitting there and i went my way toward them but they flew away in some where in the sky.

After some time i calm down a bit and suddenly i remembered that i left my laptop open only. Without thinking twise , i made my way to my room.. when i entered in the room i saw Hamza looking at the screen of my laptop and eyes were redden already. I screamed internally and was in hope that he didn't find that out. i took long strides toward the bed. "i told you to not touch my stuff.. can't you get it ?" My voice was bold but only i knew how i gathered my self all along. "Why ? I;m your husband after all.. its my right to see what my dear wife is up to.. no ?" he moved his eyes from my laptop screen to me. i glared at him because i didn't want him to know that i am scared of him.

||

Finally your waiting is over.. i can't promise you that i will post chapters on regular basis but i try my best to updated as soon as possible.

and a good news is i finally made an account on the instagarm so you guys can follow me on insta for upcomming updates. my insta id is 'delustionalfreak' goo and follow it now till then good bye..

i hope you like the chapter.. please don't forget to ,

vote

comment

share