61-70

Chapter 61 Done

Jiang Xiaoxiao and they didn't give their uncle a chance to delay.

Jiang Xiaoxiao has long wanted to draw a clear line.

As for the character of his uncle and aunt, he takes advantage of others everywhere, and even his parents have to calculate, such a person is not worth befriending.

As long as you have a ability, you must let the old lady and the old man live a good life.

Live a little more time in this life.

Those who owe in the previous life must be reciprocated.

This division of the family must find the production team leader to come to the house.

After all, although the separation of families is a private matter, there must always be a witness.

The captain of the production team and the head of the village are the best witnesses.

If there is a dispute in the village, they all ask the production captain and the village chief to come to the door.

The production team leader and the village chief had actually come to their house once.

Seeing that the old lady is not returning to the light now, she is living a good life, and she also congratulates the old man repeatedly.

As soon as they heard that they were separated, they were strange, the old man was already living with the eldest son, why did he have to break up with the eldest son?

"What's the matter, old man? Could it be that the boss of your family is not filial? Don't worry, if you have any grievances, just say it. I, the production captain, have to be the master for you. Who

doesn't have a short parent!

These sons say that there is filial piety, but as long as there is a daughter-in-law, there will inevitably be something that cannot be taken care of.

When the old people are angry, they use this as a measure of unfilial piety.

Fan Jianfeng's grievance was aggrieved.

"Captain, persuade my father too. I've said all the good things anyway, and my dad has to live and die by himself.

He can't have a reputation for being unfilial, and how can his son and daughter say kiss when the time comes.

The production captain and the village chief looked at the old man.

The eldest of the Jiang family lives with the old man and the old lady of his family, and they are harmonious when they look at the family on weekdays.

I didn't expect it to be pots and pans behind my back, and there were always some bumps.

"Uncle, don't say that, my grandfather and grandma are for your good. Uncle Captain, Uncle Village, that's the case, my mother and my little uncle are worried about what happens to the bodies of the two old people after this incident? It's also convenient to see a doctor in the city when I'm sick or something, so I thought about taking my grandfather to the city to live for a while.

Maybe I won't come back if I live in the city in the future, so I thought I would split up with my uncle. The uncle of the province will not be convenient in the future, and it can also reduce the burden of the uncle.

Who said

this is inappropriate, only she, a junior, stood up and said that it was most appropriate.

Sure enough, as soon as Jiang Xiaoxiao said this, envy appeared in the eyes of the production captain and the village chief.