✿ Thë Ömëgä Prïncë ✿

Prince Kim Taehyung is in search of the perfect Alpha, one capable of being his mate. Perhaps he longs for a destined one, considered a blessing from the Moon Goddess....

(Prince Kim Taehyung)

Kings and princes from various regions of the world sent marriage proposals for the Omega Prince, but Taehyung rejected them all. Consequently, the messengers returned to their respective kingdoms, saddened by the news.

The handsome alpha princes paraded in front of Taehyung's castle, displaying their grandeur on horseback, their swords adorned with rich jewels gleaming at their sides. Their jewelry, encrusted with diamonds, rubies, and other precious stones, sparkled in the bright sunlight, reflecting light into the faces of the blushing girls who vied for the princes' attention. But did any of this impress Taehyung? The answer was no. Taehyung, whose own radiance outshone any gem, with eyes more glorious than the Sun itself, was not swayed by these trivial displays. He sought true masculinity, a genuine warrior, a man of responsibility, whose nobility was proven by his deeds rather than his birth.

"Look at those wax dolls riding their horses, Trying to impress me huhh" Taehyung said to his bestfriend Jimin in a mocking tone.....

(Park Jimin)

(Park Jimin)

"It's strange that they haven't melted in this hot sun," Jimin replied with a derisive chuckle. Both soulmates began laughing in their melodious voices. The princes turned red with embarrassment, as they could hear the omega soulmates' intentionally loud conversation mocking them.

At that time, Daegu was one of the most glorious, prosperous, and well-established kingdoms in the world. Other kingdoms always sought to maintain friendly relations with Daegu to sustain their own reigns. The Omega Prince of Daegu was popularly known as the "beauty with brains," and it was every Alpha's and Beta's dream to at least have a conversation with him. He was so stunning that even the most formidable Alphas would faint at the sight of him. Taehyung was undoubtedly talented and gorgeous, but he was also very prideful. The Omega Prince consistently dashed all the Alphas' hopes of marrying him. Those who attempted to win his hand were invariably defeated by his vanity.

Kim Namjoon, the King of Daegu and Taehyung's father, was worried about his son's marriage. He too was searching for an Alpha capable of taking care of his only son.

 He too was searching for an Alpha capable of taking care of his only son

(King Kim Namjoon)

King Kim Namjoon was a man of great dignity, renowned for his exceptional intelligence and kind nature. He was the epitome of a gentleman. His benevolent behavior toward his subjects made him the most beloved king ever. Although he was indeed softhearted and kind, he was also a formidable warrior. He had saved the kingdom many times from attacks and diligently performed all the duties of a king to protect his subjects and the realm. He was truly a great king and a remarkable leader who would go to any length to ensure his people's safety. He loved his subjects as if they were his own children.

The citizens of Daegu are very liberal; they never discriminate against Omegas, Alphas, or Betas. Everyone is treated equally, regardless of gender, sub-gender, skin color, or race. In Daegu, Omegas are also trained in swordsmanship, and some have even ascended to the throne after their fathers. Kim Taehyung was one such Omega. He loved participating in battles and was proficient in swordplay and archery. He was also an excellent horse rider.

...........

King Namjoon, feeling very tense because his son hadn't liked a single Alpha, decided to call his son.

Taehyung entered his parents' chamber and asked, "Did you call for me, Father?"

"Yes, Tae, my little prince, you're already 18, my dear. When will you get married? Should I arrange a self-choice marriage ceremony?" Namjoon asked his son.

Taehyung replied, "Yes, Father, arrange a self-choice marriage ceremony. Perhaps that way I can find a capable Alpha. However, I do have a few conditions."

"Yes, my dear son, please state your conditions. Everything will be fulfilled as you wish," Namjoon replied sincerely.

Taehyung said, "I would like to present three essential conditions for choosing my future husband. First, any Alpha who wishes to participate must be allowed to do so without discrimination. Their class or status should not matter; they should all be free to take part without being hindered. Second, any Alpha who wishes to marry me must undergo three tests: one to assess their physical strength, one to evaluate their intelligence, and the final test to determine their capacity for love. I will personally conduct these tests and design them myself. That is my decision, Father. Please announce it to the kingdom."

"I'm proud of you, my dear son. Today, you spoke like an ideal prince. My child has grown up so much. Alright, I will announce this news worldwide and arrange the self-choice marriage ceremony as soon as possible." Saying this, Namjoon happily hugged his son and kissed his forehead.

The father felt a mix of pride and sadness, knowing that soon he would have to send his son to his in-laws' house. He loved his son more than anything.

After spending some time together, the father and son went to their respective chambers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone,

This chapter serves as a brief introduction to the story. I'll return soon with a new chapter.

This will be a short story.

I hope you enjoy it!

If you do, please vote and leave a comment.

Thanks For Reading

SARANGHAE💜❤️💜

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••