✿ Thë Pëärl (Fïrst Tëst) ✿

The royal court fell into pin-drop silence. No one dared utter a single word, as everyone stared in awe at the stranger Alpha.

Min Yoongi was the most powerful man in the kingdom after King Namjoon, renowned for his physical strength and fighting skills. Yet here was a random Alpha from Busan who had just lifted and thrown him away as if he were a mere cotton doll. The court was beyond shocked.

Jimin, who stood beside Taehyung and had been observing the situation, couldn't hold back when his Alpha was thrown by the stranger. He rushed to help Yoongi, with others assisting to get him to his feet and to his room. As a fragile Omega, Jimin couldn't carry Yoongi alone, especially being four months pregnant with Yoongi's child. Worried for his Alpha, Jimin silently cried as he followed the others, retreating to their bedroom.

The King ordered the royal doctor to tend to Yoongi.

After they left, Taehyung, who had remained silent until now, could no longer hold back.

In the quiet court, Taehyung's voice rang out like a harmony from a piano. "Foreigner, don't you have a king in your kingdom?"

"Yes, dear Prince, we do have a king. The whole world shivers at his growl," Kook replied proudly.

"Oh, then, is he a senior Alpha?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, he is," Kook confirmed.

"Doesn't he have a son?" Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook chuckled slightly. "Yes, he does."

This time, Namjoon spoke. "I heard that the Alpha Prince of Busan is a kind man who loves to joke."

"Yes, Your Majesty, you heard correctly. Our Prince loves jokes and can crack good ones too," Kook replied.

A small chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips. "What kind of prince sends an ordinary man instead of coming himself?"

"My dear Prince, I came here by myself. No one sent me," Kook replied.

Taehyung bit his lip at Kook's reply, thinking, "There's no winning against him in conversation."

The Alpha who had just thrown away General Min Yoongi was undoubtedly very powerful.

After considering for a moment, Taehyung said, "Fine, you are indeed strong, but that doesn't prove you are a good warrior. I swore to marry the person who wins all three tests. I hope you already know what they are. So, without wasting any time, let's start the first one."

"I will try my best, dear Prince, to win your heart," Kook whispered the last part softly, but it did not go unnoticed by Prince Taehyung, who was adept at reading lips. He understood every word Kook whispered, causing him to blush unknowingly.

Taehyung stood up and approached Kook, their hearts beating loudly. Taehyung couldn't understand what was happening but ignored it and extended his beautiful, lotus-stem-like hand, revealing a pearl in his palm.

"This is not an ordinary pearl. These pearls are only found in the Daegu Sea. Our ancestors say this pearl brings fortune," Taehyung said in his soft, sweet voice.

Then, the gorgeous beauty closed his lotus petal-like palm and said, "Okay, now prove your strength. Open my fist and take this pearl."

Kook gently pressed on both sides of Taehyung's fist, and it automatically opened.

Taehyung's POV

How is this even possible? No one has ever been able to do this. The powerful Alphas who came to win my heart couldn't open my fist when given this test. Many passed other physical power tests, but none succeeded in this one. How can this happen? When he touched me, it felt like a wave of electricity passed through my body. Who is this Alpha?

End of POV

Taehyung then said, "You passed your first test."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked this Chapter

Thanks for reading

SARANGHAE❤️💜❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••