✿ Wïn My Hëärt (Fïnäl Tëst) ✿

The pleasant rays of the winter sun, which had finally appeared after many days, filtered through Taehyung's eyelids, waking him from his dreams.

As Taehyung woke, he thought about a particular Alpha. "He is very handsome. His doe eyes show innocence, but he's not innocent at all," Taehyung pouted while contemplating this. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in," Taehyung called out.

A servant entered and said, "Dear Prince, the court is ready. His Majesty and Luna are calling for you."

"Alright, I'll be there in 30 minutes," Taehyung replied.

"But, Prince..." the servant began.

"No buts," Taehyung interrupted.

The maid left after handing Taehyung a letter.

After she departed, Taehyung took a thorough bath and then dressed in his royal attire.

He chose not to wear any perfume, as he didn't want to mask his natural Omega scent. Although perfumes can't completely hide an Omega's scent-only scent blockers can-he simply didn't want to alter it at all. He was unsure why he felt this way but dismissed it as he was running late.

............................................

Everyone from the previous day's event had already gathered in the court

Taehyung entered, greeted the King and Luna, and then took his seat.

"Are you ready for the test?" Taehyung asked Kook.

"Yes, dear Prince. I'm all ready for the test. I wish I could take tests for you for my whole life, my Princess," Kook whispered the last part, which only Taehyung could hear as he was seated very close to the Alpha.

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked, his eyes widening. Kook just chuckled.

"Alright, dear Prince, please announce the final test," Seokjin spoke, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"I announce the final test: the Test of My Future Mate's Heart and Their Capability to Love Me. I will run into the Daegu Forest, and Jimin will count to ten. As soon as his counting is complete, you must chase after me. If you manage to touch me, I will be yours. If you don't, you will return to your kingdom and will never be able to marry anyone else. You may take measures to reduce my speed, but you must not hurt me. If even a drop of my blood is shed, you will be killed," Taehyung declared.

"I would rather die than hurt you, dear Prince," Kook said, and Taehyung's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing deeply. Everyone in the court admired the exchange, including the King and Luna.