Chapter 3: Voyeurs Paradise

Lisa: Alright, my turn! I need you to fuck me right now!

*A few hours before*

Mike and Sara were checking into their hotel when they spotted Lisa running through the lobby and getting onto the elevator. They looked at each other in confusion as to why Lisa was running. It wasn't until they heard gasps and laughter from the people around them, that they looked up and caught Cole running through the lobby completely naked. He had his junk covered, but his pale ass was on display for everyone. He quickly ran up the stairs and out of sight of everyone, that is until he reached the top floor and everyone could once again see him running naked across the balcony and into the hallway.

Sara: Was that?

Mike: I think it was...

Sara: But why?

Mike: I have no idea.

Front desk clerk: Here are your keys, your room is on the other side of the court. Please enjoy your stay.

The couple grabbed their keys and made their way across the building. They were staying on the complete opposite side of the entrance of the building. As they roamed the halls, they could hear people talk about a kinky couple. They were shocked to hear someone had gotten spanked in the glass elevator, streaking, and dissolvable shorts! Mike enjoyed the thought of the hotel being more fun, but Sara was a little more apprehensive. When they reached their room, they quickly unpacked and relaxed. The night began to settle and the couple knew it was time to close their curtains. They didn't want anyone to spy on them as they changed for dinner.

Sara: Hey Mike, I'm closing the curtains. I don't want any unwanted eyes watching us.

Mike: That's fine honey.

Just as Sara was about to close the curtains over the window, she noticed that they had a beautiful garden and courtyard, she also noticed that she could see the other rooms across from her. She didn't pay much attention to them until her eyes caught the sight of their friends fooling around. Sara couldn't believe what she was watching! She gasped and quickly closed the curtains. Mike noticed the strange look on her face and grew concerned.

Mike: Honey, is everything alright? Are you feeling okay? Do you need to lay down?

Sara: I'm fine! I just saw the strangest and most interesting thing outside our window.

Mike: What do you mean?

Sara: It shouldn't be interesting, but ummm... I don't know how to describe what I saw.

Mike grew more concerned, thinking something horrifying had happened. He quickly got up and peeked through the curtains. He didn't see anything at first, but it finally caught him. He could see into the room directly across from them. A couple was having some fun, but it wasn't just any couple, IT WAS COLE AND LISA!

Mike and Sara couldn't take their eyes off what they were seeing. They watched as Cole picked up Lisa by her thong and bounced her up and down. By the expression on her face, she was enjoying it. The scenes between their friends became more graphic when Lisa lost her pants and her bubble butt and bald pussy was on display for the couple. Cole stopped bouncing her and pulled her tiny thong back and forth. Mike and Sara could tell that the tiny fabric dug deep between Lisa's cheeks and split her pussy in two.

As the couple watched their friends, Sara looked at Mike and noticed he was fully engaged with what was going on. She looked down and noticed that his briefs were tenting. She couldn't believe that her husband was turned on by one of their closest friends. Secretly she was turned on too and wanted Mike to try some of the things Cole and Lisa were doing. That's when Mike's hand slipped into the back of her shots and grabbed a hold of her thong. He gave it a small pull, but never took his eyes off of their friends. Sara moaned from the feeling of the fabric sliding over her sensitive areas and tried her best to continue watching the erotic scene before her.