Chapter 4: Road Trip Hyjinks pt.2

Lisa and I had a great time at my friend's wedding. We danced and partied all night long. The entire night the wedding party took shot after shot. Everyone was completely wasted and by the end of the night it had all became a blur. When I woke up, I immediately felt the pain in my balls and ass. I noticed that I wasn't in my normal underwear and somehow I was wearing Lisa's thong. I vaguely remember during the party that all of the men swapped underwear with their partners. After I remember everyone kept pulling on my thong the entire night. It was no wonder I was sore, I had been given thong wedgies!

I looked over at Lisa and quickly noticed she was lying next to me completely naked except for my pair of my tighty whities. It was kind of hot seeing her in my underwear. I watched as she slept on her stomach. She was so cute with her bubbly booty sticking out. I couldn't help myself, I rolled over and laid my hand on her perky cheeks. I slowly slid my hand upwards and grasped the waistband. I counted to three and...

*YOINK*

I pulled my tighty whities up and gave her a massive wedgie. She woke up in a panic as her ass was split in two by the cotton fabric. She squirmed and wiggled around the bed, trying to free herself from the wedgie, but I wasn't letting go just yet. I pulled them higher until they were high enough to pull over her head.

Lisa: Baby!!!! No fair I was having a good dream.

Cole: I'm sorry babe, but I couldn't help myself. You looked too hot wearing my briefs and I had to give you big wake up wedgie.

Lisa: Just for that, I'm keeping these pair and wearing them home.

Cole: Wait, that's my last pair! You ripped all the rest. What am I supposed to wear?

Lisa: You can wear my thong, it looks cute on you anyway.

I was speechless and turned on at the same time. I agreed to Lisa's terms and we quickly cleaned up the room and ourselves before packing and checking out of the hotel. Both of us in our matching grey sweat outfits waited for the valet to pull the car around. What I didn't realize was that when the valet arrived and walked towards us, Lisa snuck behind me and pantsed me! The valet, an old married couple and a group of college kids all laughed at me. Lisa's tiny thong was devoured by my ass and could barely even contain my junk. I quickly bent down to pull my pants up and almost immediately my junk fell out and I could hear the old couple behind me gasp. I quickly fixed the thong and pulled my pants up before hopping in the car.

Cole: Lisa! You can't do that.

Lisa: Awe, but I just wanted to show them how cute you look in my thong.

Cole: No excuses Lisa.

Lisa: Will this make you feel better?

Lisa pulled up her hoodie and to my surprise she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her perfect tits and instructed me to play with them. I had to admit playing with her tits did make me feel better. Once I was satisfied, we took off.

As we drove away from the city, everything seemed peaceful and relaxing. Lisa had dozed off as we cruised the highway. I found myself squirming in my seat a little. I wasn't used to wearing such a thin and tiny thong. There was just no room for my junk and it was falling out all over the place. I tried readjusting multiple times, but it just wasn't working. As I was fixing myself, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Lisa had woken up and she had a sinister look on her face.

She reached out her hand and slipped it inside of my sweats. She grabbed the front of the thong and gave me some playful tugs. The more she pulled the harder I got. She kept going until I was at full mast. She slid my pants down enough that my thong cover cock was in full view. She grabbed my cock and released it from the stretched out material. She gave it a couple strokes before releasing it and asking me to lean forward. Lucky for me there were that many people on the road at this time since it had gotten a little later in the evening. So I pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the car. Lisa let my cock go and watched as I leant forward. She grabbed the back of the thong and pulled it fast, which made me jump out of my seat. She pulled it over the headrest and locked it in place. 

Lisa: There we go! This is payback for that awful wedgie you gave me on our way to the city.

Cole: No fair, you definitely deserved that wedgie.

Lisa: Just like you deserve this one honey. Now sit back!

I did as she said and sat back in that chair wedgie. I instantly felt the thong slid further up my ass and caused more burning. My balls were split in two and my cock bobbed free on the side. Just as I was about to start the car again, Lisa stopped me and she unbuckled her seatbelt and bent down into my lap. She grabbed my hard cock and slowly stroked it. The sensation felt so good! I was leaking so much pre cum that she didn't even need any lube, she had an infinite supply straight from the tap. After my cock was super slick, she surprised me and instantly deep throated the entire thing.

Cole: Ahhh fuck Lisa...

Lisa: Mmmmm hmm hmm

Cole: This feels so good!

Lisa was a pro at blow jobs, she never disappointed. My instincts kicked in mid way through and I couldn't help myself and fucked her mouth. I could only imagine what people would think after hearing all our moans and slurping sounds. Before long after bouncing in my wedgie and fucking her mouth, I was about to blow my load.

Cole: Fuck, Lisa I'm about to cum!

*A knock on window*

~ To be Continued ~