Chapter 4: Humiliation

POV(FIONA),

       Running to the beach, it was a hiding place for me, a place I let go off my worries, a place I can cry without anyone looking, my secret home, but now it was crowded, filled with a lot of people, I ran back to the Kitchen to go help out with the preparations.

"Hey!, Take a rest!, I can handle this!", Bubby said taking the bottle of wine from me, "what is my use, if I can't do this, I don't have my wolf, which means I'm useless, the only thing I can do is help out here", I said and grabbed the bottle from her.

"What has gotten into you?, Did you suddenly get well?, The doctor said you probably need a week rest, what are you doing here?", Bubby said and I really didn't want to bring up the incident.

"Whatever Bubby, let's just get to work, before Madam Pika gets here and start nagging again, seriously it hurts my ear", I said and Bubby went silent which was quite unusual, she stared at my shoulder, and it felt like she was looking behind me.

I turned slowly and Madam Pika was standing right there looking irritated, she frowned and walked away slowly.

"What is wrong with everyone today?", Bubby said and Beatrice laughed from afar, "the party is 1 hour away, everything has been set, let's go have a cool bath, dress up and resume our serving duty, today is going to be real hectic!", Bubby said walking out with the bottle of wine, if Bubby was fine with her chores, why can't I be?.

//////////////////////////////////////////////
POV(FIONA),

        I walked down straight to the beach in my uniform heading to the serving point, darkness had took over the day and the moon came to light it up, it was a full moon tonight, and it was somewhat special.

I smiled at the amazing view of the tents, the tents were arranged with ranks, the first one was for the Alpha, the second for the Beta, the third for the Zeta's, the fourth for the Gammas, the fifth for the delta and I wouldn't call the last one, a rank, but I'll say it anyway, the Omega's tent since it was our serving center, the tents were half filled, and we expected more guests.

The higher-ups were clanking their cups of wine while we are doing our best to please them?, How dare they?.

I got to the tent and stood at the cookies centre, since it was least noticable, it rarely had guest and I got chance to sleep well there.

I sat on the tall stood and rested my head on the table, "hey hi!", I heard someone say, I felt tired but I managed to open my eyes, mad before me, is this enchanting figure, beautiful, if I can use that for a guy, handsome, cute, and enchanting.

He looked different and I could sense his energy, he had a Tulip smell, he is....... My mate?", I could sense it!, "Oh!, Hi", I said and he smiled, "I want a full box", he said and I was confused, "what?", I asked and he smiled, "this?", He said pointing at the cookies.

I jolted back to reality and hurriedly arranged a box of cookies, mixing up all the flavors, "cute", he said and i felt startled, did he just call me cute?, "What?, I asked and he smiled again, "the cookies are cute", he said and I sighed and handed him the cookies, "see you", he said and winked at me walking away.

What was that?, Is he flirting with me?, Unbelievable, but why me though?, I picked up a small mirror by the desk and took a look at my face, it was horrible, my hair was rumpled and my mascara was smudged, I fixed this and sat down straightening my back and paying more attention.

This wierd guy walked to the tents and I watched desperately to see the tenth he belonged to, he walked to the Beta and took the 2nd chair, we have 3 betas in our clan, Liam, this guy and there's a female, she's the strongest lady in the pack, she holds the record.