The grand opening of a pizzaria

William and Henry had just opened up a new pizza place called Freddy's pizzeria. William and Henry looked at each other with a proud smile on their face. "This pizzeria looks great William." Said Henry. William smiled at Henry "thanks
hen. We worked hard on this pizza place to open up!" Henry chuckled and gave William a small hug. "Love you, my best friend..." William hugged back feeling happy being with Henry. "I love you too, my best friend..." William and Henry walked into the pizzaria, they seen children laughing,playing, and running around having fun. "Looks like the kids are having fun William! Besides kids, where are your kids." Henry said as she turned looking at William while raising his eyebrow. William replied "My kids? Well they are at home. Why'd you ask?" Henry replied "Well, they could come to the pizzaria and hang out with the other kids." Henry said as he was walking with William to the back room so that they could set up the animatronic ready and have them perform. "I don't know hen, I don't want nothing happening to them. So I'll keep them at home until I feel like they are ready to come here." Henry let out a small sigh as he pulled out fredbear "alright will, whatever you say! You do you I guess..." William listened to Henry as William also pulled out spring Bonnie. William then replied. "Sorry hen, I have to go home to my kids and wife. Take care of the animatronics! Make sure they perform ok?" Henry nodded in agreement. "Of course. You go to your kids and wife and I'll set up the animatronics! Don't worry, they will be ready in no time!!" William smiled. He was about to leave but then, he waved at Henry. Then, William left the pizzeria to go home...