𝐈

NEW YORK, BRONX   ⬝  9:37 AM

NEW YORK, BRONX ⬝ 9:37 AM

@  RIVER PARK TOWERS

YOU'RE a pretty girl which always surprises people with how you handle yourself. You're aggressive, tough and rough with anybody. No matter who you're with or not with you're never fearing for your safety. 

Not because you always have the knocks but because you know there's war behind you if you ever were to get jumped, shot or robbed you knew that daniel was behind you all the way and would create livin' hell just to get your get back. 

Daniel was like your evil twin, you guys are insanely close. The bond is as strong as a sister and brother bond, the love you have for him is unbreakable. You appeared in a lot of his music videos which made your name appear a lot in disses by his opps. 

Regardless, inna positive note you gained respect, followers and other sort of attention from being around daniel. You were also a rapper and this attention you got from the media was golden timing. 

Now fast forward to now you wish it was still like that, now you're dissing each other in songs. When daniel got a girlfriend and broke up with you the bond broke, you always thought it was love and nun else but apparently he had some animosity towards you.

You're around RPT block, you're onna sidewalk that separated the gateway to the RPT. You're playing a dice game for 4500 dollars with this random dreadhead rapper. You were doing this game as a joke but when he added more and more money to the game you were dedicated to beating this cocky lil nigga. 

His hand was closed as he jingled the two dices in his hand, your eyebrows were pushed down in an angry scowl even though you weren't angry. It just was your face. He was taking too long with the jingling which pissed you off, he was just playin stupid games with you at this point.

You had 74 points and had to get 100 points or a doubles two times inna row. His hand was still jingling which pissed you off, you looked up at him and he had an annoyin' smirk on his face. Your face was clearly showing you were pissed off, "nigga drop the fuckin' dice" You raise your voice at him and push him. 

When you pushed him the dice fell out his hand and it rolled onto the concrete floor and it rolled onto a 1 on both of the dices. You look at the dreadhead guy and see him stumbling and trying to regain his feet to the ground, you snatched up the 4500 dollars and ran with it.

You were a fast runner, you had to be since you were stealing money. You ran to the subways and made it eventually, the doors were about to close but you turned sideways and jumped in through the doors and crashed against all the people. You then watched the subway doors close as you were now in the subway. You check the money you had in your hands and smiled seeing all the money was in there. 

You now waited to get to your stop where your place was, you sniffled as you put the money in your nike-tech pocket. Your hand grazed the gun you had in your boxer's waistband. 

YOU were now home taking your phone case off on your phone to put the money you had in the case. You did it and clipped the phone case back on. You weren't proud of the struggle of you having to hustle and steal but it was helping you nonetheless. 

Your phone vibrated which made you curious onto why it did, you turned your phone around and looked at the lockscreen and seen a message notification from ' danielK '. You smiled at the contact name because it was funny to you. You opened the message and read the messages he sent you.

danielK

nigga did u rob my mans? 

read 10:57

who ya mans?

read 11:00

switzz , dreadhead nigga

read 11:01

 lmaoo yeah i robbed that bitch ass nigga

tell ya mans to get better at dice

nigga don belong in da streets

read 11:02

you stupid geekin ass lil bitch 

word to everything i love ima murk you nd ya family

ima leave ya grandmas brains all ova the road

read 11:04

chattin ya ass off

when u see me u betta knuckle up 

read 11:06

You couldn't help but not take daniel serious, his block was miles away and he doesn't push ya block at all. Meaning you could walk around with no gun, take cars and taxis and most importantly party all you want and not worry about who's around your block and who's else in the party tryna catch you lacking.

The more you think about it is the more you lowkey wanna party, you get up and put your phone on the dresser, go in your closet, pick a outfit out and put it on. 

You get your keys and etc and run out the door with your phone in your purse, you sniffled as you went outside to your car, you get in and start the car. 

* blah blah blah im bored wit alla dis so we're skipping this part , go to the next chapter *