𝐈𝐈

NEW YORK BRONX ⬝ 4:02 pm

@ RIVER PARK TOWERS

YOU groan from the pounding headache you have. Your eyebrows furrow as you look around in the familiar environment. You look to the left of you and see the nightstand which makes your heart drop. The silk of sheets distracted you from the realization that you're in Dthang's bed. 

Anxiety builds throughout your body as you look down at your body and see your dress not on and your bra and panties were the only thing you had on. You heard the door open which stressed you out, you get up and look around for your gun but it was too late. He was already staring at you. 

Your eyes return to his as you stared at him in his white tee and black amiri jeans and his ugly ass jordans you always made fun of. His harsh brown eyes kept respect towards you as he didn't even bother looking at your curvy and beautiful presence of a body. 

He looked away and looked at the floor. You kept staring at him, "why am i in my bra and panties, did you do something to me?" You ask even though you wouldn't believe him. 

His face went into a 'is this bitch serious' kind of expression. "nigga im not no rapist ,fuck u think i am?" He said roughly. "besides i already fucked you once before, i got a good feel of you" He said, you kind of felt like he was just talking to talk. 

"shut the fuck up" You say. His eyes return to yours as he looked at you. "watch ya mouth." He said roughly to you, his aggressive tone really seeping through when he spoke. "you not finna tell me how to speak" You say in the same old rude tone you normally had with him. " bum ass nigga" You spit out. His face was straight and didn't crack at all. 

He bit the inside of his mouth, "say that shit again to my face and see whats gon happen" He said calmly. His brown eyes were glaring through you, his pissed off emotions showed all over his face. You stepped closer and came close to his face as you look up at him. He towered over you. "you not finna tell me how to speak" You say and with each word you speak you add more sass and disrespect.

He looked down at you, his face was straight and he didn't move at all. Both of your eyes were locked with each other. That was before he snatched you up by your hair and his other hand grabbed your throat. He pulled your hair and brung you close to him. "who not?" He asked in the petty tone. Your hands go to his hand that was on your throat. You couldn't help but look up at him since he didn't let you look anywhere else.

You were lowkey on waterpark, you smiled at him. Your smile was so pretty and corny. "annoyin' ass lil girl, you piss me off with this attitude." He says as he speaks into your ear, you could feel his breath against your ear. "why you quiet? what happened to that nasty ass mouth you had?" He questioned as he put his mouth near your ear so you could hear him, his eyes looking down at your eyes. He was being petty because he knew you couldn't do anything.