S1: Chapter 5 - Truth Seekers

SOMEWHERE IN EARTH...

???: "Right there! This was the first sighting."

A male agent said while pointing at a monitor which showed Blitzø face, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of his drink.

AGENT ONE
Agent of D.H.O.R.K.S.

???2: "They are definitely from Hell

???2: "They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?"

A female agent said while she thinks.

AGENT TWO
Agent of D.H.O.R.K.S.

Agent One: "They always attack at random, aaaall over the country

Agent One: "They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!"

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by a sound of a angry cat. The two agents immediately glance over to a barred-up window obscured by heavily damaged blinds. Agent Two makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise. The agents then see the source of all the racket, Blitzø, standing on a box and a dumpster while holding the dumpster lid open. He looks around suspiciously.

Agent Two: "Ahhh well... That's convenient."

Now to Blitzø outside, standing on trash bags and holding a dumpster lid open.

Blitzø: "Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen."

Blitzø slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls backwards into a pile of trash bags. Millie silently chuckles at his predicament, then walks away.

Moxxie: "Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest."

Blitzø jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in trash, he has an old newspaper on his forehead, a half-eaten lollipop stuck to the side of his head, a scrap of paper on his horn with an old banana peel impaled on the end of it, and a used condom on his index finger, the same finger he uses to poke Moxxie's face indignantly.