Authors Note.

Hey There!

Hello everyone, Its the author here.
Before i begin writing this story i would like to give a big thanks to you all, you took time out of your day to have a look at my work and read it. This is my first project so any type of comment that could help me get better at writing or storytelling is highly accepted and appreciated.
Don't be afraid to speak your mind in my comment section.
Some of your words may be helpful, some may be just a supportive comment, some may be hurtful, some may be all of the above. I understand there might be backlash, i expect it honestly. I'll let you know now that i WILL respond and get to the bottom of what you dislike or not like about me or my work, however if it is an extremely unnecessary and distressing comment it will be deleted.
    Enough about me, lets move on to how my story works.
Once introduced to a character in the story their common information will be written in the next chapter as its one category after our main character has interacted with them at least twice. Sometimes more than one character will be written, that involves the entities we will encounter throughout. Some character logs will be introduced slower then others, just for the mystery and to keep the suspense.
    Lets wrap this up with the schedule.
I'll try my best to get a chapter out at least every two weeks,i apologize if they come later then that. It might be because of school, work, family, laziness. You are allowed to scold me for my tardiness. Every five or six chapters there will be a mini QnA, ill answer only 20.
    Thats it! If you have questions or would like to just leave a nice word, go ahead and comment. I'll get back to them when i can which shouldn't be long.

Chapters will start being published on December 23.

    Happy Reading!
                                            –Matt.