Chapter 1 : Inazuma

(Y/N), who is from Liyue, had always dreamt of moving and living in Inazuma one day because of the stunning landscapes and the delicious food that it has to offer. He already knows so much about Inazuma but one thing he doesn't know is how the archon looked, atleast he knows there's archon. He already tried multiple times to move in Inazuma but because of the Vision Hunt Decree, it's really hard to get in. But now that the Vision Hunt Decree is removed and people from other regions of Teyvat are much more welcomed now to go to Inazuma, (Y/N)'s dream is now in hand's reach. When (Y/N) heared about the decree being over, he excitedly packed his stuff and got on a boat that is also carrying passengers that want to go to Inazuma. He got to Inazuma by afternoon. He hopped off the boat with his bags and then a familiar voice suddenly called out his name.

???: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hm?

(Y/N) took a look at the direction where the voice came from and he saw his friend that is a local guy from Inazuma, Thoma!

(Y/N): Thoma!

Thoma: Hey, you finally made it! How are you, my guy?

(Y/N): All good and I'm excited to finally move here at Inazuma!

Thoma: That's great! So, to celebrate you FINALLY coming to Inazuma, how about I treat you to something to eat?

(Y/N): Oh, sure, why not! Thanks!

Thoma: No problem, plus, I knew you would be hungry.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're definitely right about me being hungry.

Thoma: Alright, let's go!

(Y/N) and Thoma then went to a place where they serve freshly made ramen. The both took their seats and ordered their ramen. Not long after they ordered their food it already arrived. They started to eat and chat until Thoma brought up a topic.

Thoma: So, since you live here now, I'm guessing you already got a job and a place here right?

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Thoma: Don't tell me you forgot, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I only got pocket money and some of my stuff...

Thoma: God, you're so dumb, dude.

(Y/N): I got too excited when I heard that the decree is over, I packed my stuff too fast and moved too quick.

Thoma: You're lucky you have me y'know.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Thoma: I got an available job for you.

(Y/N): What is it?

Thoma: You'll be the personal assistant and the secretary of the archon. You're gonna get a spare room too in the archon's palace so you have a place to stay at all times.

(Y/N): Why hasn't anyone took the job yet?

Thoma: Do you know how busy the secretaries of archons are? Plus, everyone already has a pretty alright job here anyways.

(Y/N): Well, it's like I have a choice anyway.

Thoma: Yeah, you'll be fine, I'm sure you can handle a little bit of business affairs right? Anyway, I'll be taking you to the palace later.

(Y/N): Wait, I heard that there's a nearby book store before the palace and I've been waiting for the latest volume of the book I've been reading, can we stop by before we get to the archon?

Thoma: Yeah, of course.

(Y/N): Oh, by the way, how's your girlfriend?

Thoma: Ayaka? She's fine, always busy like usual. How about you, got a girlfriend now?

(Y/N): Nah, don't got one.

Thoma: Still a hopeless romantic huh?

(Y/N): I guess.

Thoma: Well, anyways-

Thoma ate the rest of his ramen and then you followed. After that, the both of you drank some water.

Thoma: Let's get going.

They both got up and started walking, after a bit of walking, they got to Yae's Publishing House. They entered the book store and decided to split up.

Thoma: Hey, I'll just browse through that section there, I remembered that Ayaka wanted a book too.

(Y/N): Yeah, sure, I'll just be browsing here.

Thoma then walked to the section of bookshelves he was pointing at earlier to search for a book that Ayaka wanted, leaving you alone. As you search through the shelf, you realized that the book you're looking for is not there so you tried to look for it on the other side of the shelf. When you're about to get to the other side, you and a purple haired girl as tall as you suddenly bumped into each other making the books she's holding fall. Both of you frantically squatted down and tried to gather all of the books.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm sorry, miss!

You said as the both of you kept your head down while gathering the books. You noticed that she was holding romance books.

???: Oh, it's fine! Thank you for helping me though!

You gave her the last book and then you both lift your head up making the both of you look at each other, you could feel a blush creeping up to your cheeks, you could notice the same for her too.

(Y/N): Uhm...hey...

???: Hi...

(Y/N) (in his mind): WHAT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST BUMPED INTO THIS CUTE GIRL! AHH, I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF! SHE'S SO CUTE THOUGH!

??? (in her mind): OH MY GOD! WHY DID I HAVE TO BUMPED INTO THIS CUTIE!? I PROBABLY LOOK LIKE SUCH AN AIRHEAD TO HIM!

The both of you got up and she quickly went to the register to pay for the books, she clearly looks embarrassed at what just happened. After she paid her books, she grabbed the paper bag containing her books and quickly got out of the books store. You shook your head a bit to get her out of your thoughts. You got back to searching now on the other side of the shelf, but she's still burned onto your mind.

You said to yourself

(Y/N): She's so cute...

You browsed for a bit and then you finally found the book you're looking for and you took it.

(Y/N): Finally...

Thoma then suddenly put a hand on your shoulder and you got startled.

Thoma: Why are you red like a tomato?

(Y/N): AH! GOD, DON'T CREEP UP TO ME LIKE THAT!

Thoma: Sorry

(Y/N): Anyway, you got your book?

Thoma: Yup!

The both of you went up to the register and paid for the books then exited the book store after.

Thoma: God, why is Ayaka's book so expensive!

(Y/N): Probably a new volume, dude.

Thoma: Well, anyway, let's get going.

You start dragging your bags again while following Thoma to the palace. Both of you walked for a bit and eventually got to the palace. When you and Thoma entered, you saw a table in the middle of a huge room surrounded by cushions to be sat on, but there's a girl sitting on the one of the cushions with some tea on the table and has her face buried in a book. Her figure to you seems to be familiar...

Thoma: Hey, ma'am, there's someone here that wants the job!

???: I told you I don't like being called ma'am, it makes me feel old! Plus, you know my name, Thoma!

The girl then removed the book from her face and set it down on the table, when you and the girl made eye contact, both your and her eyes widen and the both of you pointed at each other.

(Y/N) and ???: WAIT!

Thoma intervened

Thoma: You know each other?

(Y/N) and ???: YOU'RE THAT PERSON FROM THE BOOK STORE!!!