Prison Inmate (gxg)

your prisoner isn't behaving,
what should you do? 😏
(your POV)
~this was requested. hope u enjoy♥️~

‼️Contains: degrading, punishment, spanking, fingering, pussy/anal fucking, usage of baton stick, squirting, bondage, public sex‼️

~~~

I hear a knock on my office door. "Uh, Chief?" One of my officers pokes their head in.

"What?" I said without looking at him. I'm way too busy with the amount of paperwork about one of my team's major fuck ups on a recent investigation. A major money heist has taken place in our city's biggest banks in the whole state and we manage to catch one of the individuals involved, but she refuses to talk.

I'm getting swarmed with emails from other officers and the fucking press keeps pestering me. The team I sent to come up with a plan to arrest them have somehow managed to blow the fucking place up. Literally. So here I am dealing with the falling pieces and paperwork.

"The newbie, Inmate 169, has gotten into a fight with another inmate and put a cop in the ICU." He says. I stop typing on my computer and look up.

"Inmate 169?" I repeat. "The one we captured?" He nods. A small smile spreads on my lips. She was the one we managed to catch after the building blew up. From the money heist case. She's been causing us a lot of trouble since she arrived a week ago—good and bad trouble.

She has a severe jealousy problem, not liking when others touch what's hers which leads to fights. But the worst, but to me the best thing, is that she can't seem to keep her legs closed. My little inmate loves to have her holes fucked hard and good. The security cameras catch her sleeping around with the other female inmates, showing me how much she loves to be dominated.

She's driving me crazy and I'm desperate for a taste of her. And now is my time.

I lean back in my chair as I order him to bring her to an interrogation room. I have an idea of how to make my little inmate confess everything involving the case and where the mastermind of it all is. I'll make it so she screams every last piece of the details as I devour her whole.

I walk down the hallway, my long ponytail swaying on my back as I fix my cap. I knock on the door where she's already sitting there waiting for me as I enter. She's handcuffed to the table, her long white hair is tousled from her recent fight. Her pretty face is bruised with a small bruise on her right cheek and a bloody lower lip. I take a seat across from her, noticing bruises on her knuckles as she clenches her hands.

I couldn't help but scan her body, the tight orange jumpsuit framing her delicious body, her huge tits making my mouth water as her nipples harden from the blasting AC above us. The chains wrapping around her small waist make me imagine how I would hold her as I fuck her good.