My Teachers (g!pxgxg)

you have a crush on both your teachers
and they know it 🤭 (your POV)
~this was requested. i hope u enjoy ~

‼️Contains: threesome, dom/sub, punishment, intersex, blowjob, pussy fucking, pussy eating, boob fucking, creampie, scissoring ‼️

~~~

Ive had a crush on both my teachers, Ms. Rey and Ms. Hayes since the first day of school. I've never met two women before who make me this hard and warm just by one look.

"Does anyone know how to find X for this equation?" Ms. Rey, our main teacher, says as she looks around the classroom. Ms. Hayes, our assistant teacher, walks around the class. Her arms folded across her full tits, making them press against her tight white shirt, and her tight little black skirt makes her firm ass look so delicious to spank.

My cock grows hard under my pants as she walks in front of my desk. My cheeks grow red as I try to pull my pants down to hide my boner. I look up and my eyes widen as Ms. Hayes stopped in front of my desk, looking down at me.

"Everything okay?" She whispers. I only nod, blushing like crazy as my heart races. She leans forward, her silver hair failing over her face and she tucks it behind her ear. "Do you understand what Ms. Rey is teaching?" She asks sweetly. I can smell her sweet perfume and my eyes quickly shift down her shirt as I notice she's wearing a black lacey bra underneath.

I gulp, squeezing my pencil in my hand. "Y-Yup. I understand what she's teaching." I meet her eyes as she doesn't move from her position. I notice as she her eyes shift down my face, down my chest and straight to my lap. A small twitch of a smirk quickly disappears, but I noticed it.

"Good." She places a finger on my hand. "I'm going to quiz you on it later." She runs it up my arm and walks away from my desk, swaying her hips as she heads in front of the class.

"Oh fuck," I exhale a breath as I adjust my pants again from my raging hard cock underneath. I'm so thankful my desk is all the way in the back and the person sitting next to me is gone for today.

Fuck, I need to get rid of this boner!

"Anyone have any questions?" Ms. Rey asks the class? No one answers. "Do workbook pages 112-114 for the remainder of the class." She instructs. I take it as an opportunity to go to the bathroom. I walk up to her, shoving my shirt down further to cover the tent in my pants.

"Ms. Rey?" I ask nervously, but then my jaw drops as she unbuttons two buttons from her top to revel some of her full tits. Oh fuck me. She raises her hands to pull her black hair into a bun, making her tits fuller.