chapter -4

Hi !As I said it's a purely my imagination.I write whatever want to  happen for me .Just my imagination which makes me 😊 so don't compare it with real life.Enaku ena nadakunum avanga renduperukula nu nenaikarano adhadhan eludharan.yaarkavdhu adhu hurt aachu apdina pls do tell me in comments.Adhe maari ungaluku avangaloda endha part BTS venumnu sollunga eludhalam oru idea ku.....

Continue to the story......
______________________________________

Harsha pov

The song shooting has been ended successfully and I asked sivaangi to drop in her house.she too accepted.we started towards her house.

On the way I saw a panipuri shop,I can see the excitement in her eyes while crossing the shop so I stop the car and get her a plate of panipuri.

She started eating like a childish kid.I know what is bothering her but hereafter I won't let her to suffer anymore.....

I decided myself and started the car and dropped her in her house.I reached my house after bidding bye to her.

After reaching my house my friend Ajith called me,I answered his call

Harsha: sollu da macha...

Ajith: Dai mayiru...Neelam manushanada arivu iruka unaku

Harsha : dai ipo yenda ena thitra,na ena da pannunan.naney paavaammmm

Ajith: ahhhh mayiruuu... Una nambi oruthan vandhaney avan enga apdinu yosichiya

Harsha: macha ne innum kelambalaya....

Ajith: yen da varumbodhu unkuda da dhana da vandhan,ne paatuku sivaangi ya kutitu kelambita.na epdi da varuvan

Harsha: sorry da macha..marandhutan

Ajith:Ena marakara alavuku sir ku apdi ena andha ponnu Mela akkarai....

He asked in a teasing tone as he know  the changes in his friends behaviour in recent days.

Harsha : machaaaaaaaaa.....(he whinned childishly)

Ajith : Enamo panni thola.Song night ready aayidum nalaiku evng upload pannidunga...

Harsha: ok da...bye...

As he finished talking to his friend he went to his room and got fresh up then changed to his tracks and tshirt.

Harsha.mom:Harsha dinner ready sapda va....

Harsha: vantan maa...

He went for dinner where his dad and mom were waiting for him.He saw his dad and smiled widely and started speaking .

Harsha:maaa what's special for dinner???he asked his mom by hugging her

H.mom:Unaku pudichadhudhan chapati with paneer masala....

Harsha:Thank you maa.. love youuuu

H.mom:podhum un ice uhhhh..poi ukkaru..

He sat in his chair in the dining between his dad and mom and started eating.While eating,suddenly the scene of sivaangi eating panipuri came to his mind and started to smile like a mad....

Suddenly he felt a knock on his head,"yen maa" he asked his mom by rubbing his head.

H.mom:Evlo neram kupadran.Ne lusu maari edhaiyo nenaichu sirichutu iruka....

H.dad:Ena da ...any problem??

H.mom: edhavdhu problem na ipdiya lusu maari siripanga ,edho sari illaye ....

She asked in a mischievous tone.Hearing this Harsha defended himself as nothing at the time his frnd send him the video of the cover song as he completed the editing soon....

By seeing the video ,he suddenly showed it to his mom and dad without thinking anything...

Harsha:Appa inaiku shoot panna cover song video.

After seeing the video completely,his dad vidyasagar started speaking

V.sagar:Sivaangi kuda yaaa.Nalla iruku da,nice voice rendu perukum.

H.mom:aama nga sivu evlo valandhutala.Apdiye chinna vayasu binni ya paakaramari iruku...

V.sagar:Aama ava character um apdidhan binni maari kolandha , romba nalla ponnu...sari da nalaiku upload pannunga..All the best.

While saying he started to move towards his room by giving a known   smile towards his son.

H.mom:Dai sivaangi ya oru naal veetuku kutitu va da

Harsha:Neeye kupdu ma.Na epdi kupdradhu...

H.mom:sari naney kuptukuran.Aprm enaku oru doubt uhhh...

Harsha:sollu chlm.Ena doubt uh (he asked his mother by putting his hands on her shoulder)

H.mom:Ne idhu varaikum endha cover song ahyum enga kita kaatunadhu illaye... inaiku ena pudhusaaaa...(she asked him teasingly)

Harsha: Adhu..adhu..Adhellam onnum illa....he stammered

H.mom:Enamo poda..aana unga pair nalla iruku daaaa.semma chemistry

She told while laughing hard .He kissed his mom's cheek and  said thanks and run fastly to his room shylyyyyy....

This all were seen by vidyasagar who is standing in the first floor and smiled at her wife knowingly....

Harsha sent message to sivaangi that the song is going to release tomorrow and he drifted to sleep while thinking about the day .....

______________________________________
Authors note

Here is the today's update .pls do enjoy.Thank you all for your support 😊 I didn't expect this .I started writing only to enjoy for myself if it is making others to happy means I will write continuously..

Tell me which part u need to be written about them pls do comment..after ur comment only next update will be done.

Thank you 😊