chapter -7

Sivaangi started glaring him seeing the caller id...The call is from maanasi.. Sivaangi likes maanasi so much but she don't know why she is getting angry.But seeing him with another girls made her irritated.Sivaangi took his phone and attended the call and put on speaker and actioned him to speak.He gulped by her action and started to speak.

Maanasi:Hello... Harsha are you ok?
Stomach pain nu Ajith sonnanga adhan bayandhutan.ipo onnum prblm illala.ipo better ah iruka ungaluku..

Harsha:Adhellam ok manaasi iam ok now.sorry shoot cancel aayiduchu enaladhan ...

Maanasi:Ayoo paravala Harsha.Ungala vida shoot mukiyama
you take care ...bye ...

By hearing this sivaangi got irritated and started to move from there but Harsha held her wrist and pulled her forcefully to stop her but she felt above him on the bed due to unbalance.Their eyes locked but sivaangi tried to wake up.Her eyes filled with moist.she don't know why, her insecurities, her past made her to compare herself with maanasi.Harsha understand her feelings and encircled his hand tightly on her back and started to speak.

Harsha: Sivaangi na oru unmaiya sollata...

She nodded her head as yessss...

Harsha:Enaku vayiru Vali ellam illa...

Sivaangi eyes wided and she looked him with shock.

Harsha:Na poi sonnan.

Sivaangi:She gathered all her courage and asked,"yen"

Harsha:Unaku nejama puriyalaya....illa purinjum una neeye yemathikiraya...

Sivaangi: Marubadiyum yemarakudadhunudhan ena naney yemathikiran....

She said without any emotions but her eyes explained him everything....

Harsha: Enaku ena soldradhunu theriyala sivaangi.... Unake badhil theriyum....

To divert the topic, sivaangi started to ask him question with the same position....

Sivaangi:sari neenga yen poi sonninga sir ....ungalukagadhan anga romance song ku heroine ready ah irukangaley...she said irritated...

Harsha:Enaku anga poradha vida Inga irukaradhudhan important nu thonuchu....so pogala...

He said casually and looked deep into her eyes...she melted in his eyes...their trance was broken by his niece ....

H.niece:Mama,Athai unga rendu peraiyum thatha kuptanga...

Sivaangi stand  and started moving with a blush and Harsha followed her like a blushing kid....

V.sagar: sivaangi time aachu lunch ready ah nu paaru maa.

Sivaangi:sari mama...

Pallavi:Aii sivuu.... Ni dhan ipo cook aayitila edhavdhu cook panni kudu di

Sivaangi: Ena samaikatum nu slunga. Na panidran ..

Sivaangi asked commonly but her eyes is only on Harsha.
Understanding her mind he replied

Harsha: Sivaangi enaku mirapakaya paneer senju tharaya CWC la paathan adhu ni senjapodhu tempting ah irundhadhu...

Sivaangi: Sari ok na pandran.Vera yaarkavdhu edhavdhu venuma spcl ah....

H.niece:Athai enaku watermelon sorbet venum..plchhhhh

Sivaangi : Kandipa darling... Athai unaku senju tharan sariya...

V.sagar: Adhellam venam thangam. adhan cooks irukangala avanga pannuvanga ne rest edu..

Sivaangi:Namma veetula na seiyama vera yaaru seivanga mama.Na pandran Adhellam onnum problem illa.neenga slunga athai na panna kudadhaa...(she asked h.mom with a cute pout)

Everyone felt very happy she addressed herself as athai to h.niece and her mention of namma veedu made Harsha confident about his feelings.

H.mom:Un veedu un kitchen.Ne ena vena Pannu thangam.....

Sivaangi felt happy hearing his mom words and she didn't know why but she understood she had feelings for Harsha and for this family.Always she wanted to be a part in this family.she started walking towards kitchen.pallavi also went with her for help.

While cooking Harsha politely entered into the kitchen,,,seeing her in his kitchen cooking for him with a bun in her head and the sweating in her forehead made him feel her as his own .He came out of his dream by his sister's throat clearing sound...

Seeing his brother in the kitchen pallavi started to tease him....

Pallavi : Kitchen la kosu tholla romba adhigama irukula sivuuu....

Sivaangi understand that she is teasing Harsha volunterly.

Harsha: Aama aama America la irundhu vandhuruku kosu....

Hearing this sivaangi started laughing hard.pallavi glared Harsha ...

Pallavi: Ne ena pandra Inga ....

Harsha: Na fridge la water bottle eduka vandhan.Aprm una amma kuptanga...

Pallavi glared him by knowing his plan but he pleaded her with his eyes.. He melted for her little brother and went out...

Pallavi : Sivaangi na poran.Unaku edhavdhu help venumna dho Harsha va kelu.Avan nalla samaipannn....

Sivaangi shocked hearing this new information about his cooking skills..

Sivaangi: Harsha nejama ne samaipiyaaa....

Harsha : Mm aama ma.Edho oru alavuku aana chef sivaangi alavuku illa...

They both laughed for his answer....
Harsha went near sivaangi and stand closer to her by her right side....

Harsha:Thank you Sivaangi .....

Sivaangi:Edhuku...

Harsha:Enakaga cook pandradhuku ...
Aprm veetula ellarum romba happy ah irukanga enayum sethu it's all because of uuuuu... Thanks for everything ❣️

Sivaangi didn't say anything instead she stepped close to him and pulled him by his tshirt.He was shocked to her sudden action he got freezed at that moment but he came to reality by her words.sivaangi came very close to his ears and started speaking....

Sivaangi:Ellarum happy ok ...aana neengadhan unga romantic shoot cancel aayiduchunu feelingsa irukingaleyyy

She told casually with a hidden smile and went towards the dining.He chuckled seeing her possesive towards him and murmered himself "kuttachiiii".....

Sivaangi: Cooking ready ellam arrange panna sollitan.Sapdalam vaanga...

She told in a ordering tone.Everyone smiled and gathered towards the table.Asusual Harsha and sivaangi is sitting beside eachother......while eating sivaangi placed more paneer in Harsha's plate for which he smiled internally and started moaning at the taste...

Harsha: Sivaangi maaa....vera level .indha Mari food na saptadhe illa semma taste.Vera yaaralaiyum unamari cook pannave mudiyadhu...

H.mom:Ivlo naal na cook pannadhudhan nalla irukunu sonna ...ipo paathiya.. iru da ...inaiku oru naal dhan ava cook pannuva ..daily na dhan pannanum nyabagam irukatumm

Harsha:Amma na unmaiyadhan sonna.Sivaangi na ketta daily kuda samaichu kudupa ...aama dhana sivaangi....

He said without realising his words but everyone looking at him shocked and eagerly  waiting for sivaangi's reply.He understood what he said by all their look and he too waited for her reply....

Sivaangi:..,..................next update la soldran .....bye .....

___________
Do comment your opinions and feedbacks Thank you all for your support 😊