Dark Oath-Chapter-I

No proof read

(Plot: Abhinav didn't die or found after fall from cliff

(Plot: Abhinav didn't die or found after fall from cliff....abhimanyu with police closed the case after 1 month stating body not found so he is dead.....abhir want happy family with akshara and abhimanyu but akshara is forced into it...she found out her pregnancy via arohi on wedding day soo due to manjiri's overaction wedding got cancelled.....arohi and muskaan are against wedding with abhimanyu so gorillas hate them both...ruhi is sent to  summer camp by arohi and muskaan to keep her away from drama and heartbreak

Ps: akshara loves abhinav a lot but she is spineless and coward without abhinav beside her.)

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Story starts with Akshara going for abortion for Abhir's sake and Abhimanyu and other family members supporting it. Muskaan was against it, so Goenka threatened her and throwed her out. Aarohi was unaware of the situation, so Aarohi went for a medical camp. Akshara was pressured in doing it even though she doesn't want it.

Goenkas and Birlas planned and plotted together to get rid of Abhinav's child to get Akshara and Abhimanyu married. They made Abhir their pawn in the plot and made him think that he's gonna be neglected by his mother and Akshara and Abhimanyu will not marry if this child is born. So they instigated him to get her mother aborted. So Abhir didn't eat, didn't sleep or didn't drink water for 3 days and stubbornly trying to do self-harm so that he is admitted in the hospital because of his heart condition.

Birla hospital

Akshara who went into the hospital saw her child's pale face and started crying. She sobbed and asked "What is this Abhir? What is this? Why are you doing this? Why are you not eating or drinking? Why are you doing self-harm Abhir? I love you right? I lost your father. I can't lose you too. Please don't do this to me. Please I am marrying Abhimanyu for your sake only right? Why are you doing this?" Abhir acted sick and with a soft voice said, "No mamma this child is cause of all problems. I don't want that child because of child you are not marrying. Dada I lost my father already. I don't want to lose my happy family. Please abort this child".

Akshara was in dilemma. She walked outside and she saw her family faces along with Manjiri and Abhimanyu. Everybody were giving their input and pressurizing her. Manjiri said, "I know Akshara  this situation but Abhir is more important than this unborn child.Think carefully. If this child is out of equation, Abhir will get a happy family and he can lead a healthy life. If this child borns, I will not allow you to marry Abhimanyu and Abhir will not get his happy family and he will be suffering like this for life long. It's your call now".