𝐄𝐩 : 1

Being a man doesn't mean that he owns everything in this world and they have to understand it. Being a man he should know about him first cherish himself for his good deeds and everything which will make him happier.

But these thing were not known to him.Mr.Ajay Kumar.He doesn't care for himself and he doesn't need it though.

He lives his life as he is a machine but not a human. He never appreciates himself for anything. Be it his business or his family. He doesn't value himself which is not a wright thing.

Ajay had woken up and got ready and had his breakfast. Its sunday and its his free time. He loves to do stitching. His mom too so he liked it too.

In bed leg tangled with one other and stitching the letter" Revathi ". His mother's name.

His face was a milky tone colur very senstive too and his eyes which were slightly normal in size and the mole in his corner of his eyes.

The button nose which is sharp and plum lips which is dry as he doesnt took care of it and his jaw which is perfectly sharp insanely.

His straightened hair which had grown longer thia time adda beauty to him.

He is wearing a tshirt and his sweatpant right now.

" Ajay ? May I come in "

He heard his voice of his elder brother , Arun Kumar.
The eldest son of Kumar Family and the Ceo of Ak constructions which is quite popular in souther part of India.

" Yes anna. Come inside "

Ajay said in his deep voice slightly louder as arun was in outside the door of his bedroom.

Arun came inside and sat in the bed with his brother smiling lightly.

" Still missing her?"

Arun asked while smiling to which Ajay noded lightly. Revathi their mom. Ajay's universe and everything .
Never ever he thought that she would left him alone. In this cruel world.

" Ajay, look at me. How was your meeting with ragavathi? Is she ok for you or should I choose another girl hmm?"

Arun asked ajay as he yesterday went to meet Ragavathi, to a blind date as arun set this up for his baby brother.

" hmm she is good and nice "

Ajay said while looking at his eyes.
She is a good and nice girl. And she talks a lot and smile unnecessarily. That is she infrontof hyour
" And ajay try to be happy hm? Don't be atuck in the past and I know you loved your mother more than anyone in the world but it doesnt mean that you have to be like this for your entire life "

Arun said while caressing his hands which ajay noded.

After some few talks with ajay arun went to his room and met with his wife kannagi.

" Hubby why are looked upset and what happened? "

Kannagi asked as she cupped arun's cheecks who was looking gloming.

" Is it about ajay?"

She asked him while he noded and pulled her closer to his aems and made her cuddle with him.

" I knew Agi im not his bloodrelated brother but still its been 15 years we are together but he never opens up with me . He is the same . Never tries to go out with me never play with me and never he talked to me until I go to him..... For how mqny years he'll be like this he has an life for god's sake and it's been hell for him to be silent sometimes i just wanna cry looking at his state he is very young for these agi and being a brother i couldnt even.."

Before arun could speak further kannagi kissed him in his forehead and connected their foreheads together

" You were an excellent brother arun and its him who is avoiding each and every one lets slide us just think about your father he doesn't even talk to his father unless it related with business or he is leaving somewhere amd for him he died the day bis mother died in front of him .

He is not Ajay kumar who is 25 years old he is the same Ajay Kumar Revathi the 10 year  old boy who is dependent on his mother for everything baby . Try to understand him too.. He is also trying I can see how he coming out of his shell by talking with us Can you relate the ajay who is 4 years back who doesn't even look at me despite being his brother's wife but now he asks for his favourite breakfast to me and and he try to initiate talk with us but he doesnt know how to do that as i say he'll be alright adter he gets married and you'll be hapoy seeing your young brother hmm? I love you come we'll sleep "

Kannagi finished talking and lay down with him to sleep. While the couple sleep here in this room and the other room Ajay just looked at his wrist which has an bracelt craved with "AR" which his mother gaved him for his 10th birthday.

" I'm missing you m-mom and I l-love you and a-appa a lot "

His voice cracked  a little after seeing his father walking in the garden with his wife..not his mother Mrs.Anika Kumar his father's second wife and arun's mother but she always try to be nice with him and always care for him but still he doesn't call her as mom but as Mrs.Anika ji.

Hey guys do you liked the first part and vote if you like by clicking the star button amd comment your thoughts too..

By Eunsoejoe/ Admin...