she's here.

Entirely unaware of Murtasim's love for Meerab, maa begum calls Waqas and his family for dinner, all of a sudden, and his entire family would be coming, Meerab too. Murtasim is not informed about this, as he had some work in the village.
Everyone arrives at 5 pm, Meerab has also arrived with the family. She has come to the Khan haveli after 4 years (as she was busy completing her studies ). She's now a calm yet bold and an extremely beautiful and intelligent woman. She's too good with the books and is a topper too. Maa begum is proud of her achievements and beauty. She asks her to sit down, with the family, and have a talk.
While they were talking, Murtasim comes home. He has done a deal and has earned profit, he's extremely happy and as always, he wants to inform this to maa begum. He enters the living room, and he stopped at the door. He looks at everyone and THEN AT MEERAB.
MURTASIM IN HIS MIND :
( Meerab? Meerab... idhar, yaqeen nahin hota ki kal hi main tumhe soch raha tha aur aaj, Aaj tum idhar ho, mere saamne, mere saath. Ya Allah shukr, bohot khubsurat aur zaheen hai Meerab, meri Meerab, Aaj poore 4 saal baad dekh raha hun main tumhe Meerab, aur aaj mujhse zyada khush is poore jahaan mein koi nahin. Kaash, kaash, ye lamha na guzre, tum idhar hi raho. Mere saath. Mere paas, hamesha. aur yaqeenan tum aur khoobsurat ho gayi ho, aur behtar ho gayi, aur pyaari ho gayi ho, hausla, dimaag, khoobsurati aur taaqat, Aaj bhi utni hi hai tum-me, yaqeenan. Main samajh nahin paata, aajtak tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar se baat hi nahin ki, phir bhi, phir bhi tumhare lafz sunne ke liye main tarasta hoon, achcha lagta hai, jab tum meri aankhon me dekh ke, MUJHSE, SIRF MUJHSE BAAT KARTI HO, tumhe dekh ke dil aur dimaag, dono shaant ho jaate hai, maano Ghar mil gaya ho inhe... ITNI MOHABBAT HAI MUJHE TUMSE, ITNI ZYADA MOHABBAT, BEINTEHAA MOHABBAT, SIRF TUMSE, SIRF TUM.

khair.....)

He confessed to Meerab, but she didn't hear a word, that's
Love. Murtasim is happier than the happiest to MEET Meerab after four years. He enters the room, finally. Greets everyone, except Meerab and then informs maa begum about the deal, everyone is happy to hear the news. But Murtasim wants to hear from Meerab, he wants to know from her. So after everyone is quiet, again, she says - ' Murtasim, congratulations. ' Murtasim is standing there, still and numb, and replies, ' Thank you, Meerab. '