she's the one for me.

" She has always been the one. " Murtasim murmurs. " Today, when I heard her say, Murtasim, my heart skipped a beat. She's all I need, she's the one for me.
Just then. Maa begum knocks his room's door and says, " beta, today, I'll announce something at the dining, I hope you'll be there on time. He nods and she leaves.

At the dining.
Maa begum says, " since we all are here, I would like to share a very good news with all of you. She looks at Meerab and says, " I've chosen Meerab for my son, Murtasim. "
Meerab is shocked to hear it. Murtasim too. He didn't expect this. Also, he wasn't actually happy, because he would never want to force himself on the girl he loves the most. He wants to see her happy and thus, he is not happy because he knows that Meerab doesn't want to marry him. For her, he's just a person she knows. For her, the haveli isn't anything but a cage for women. For her, nothing mattered but her studies.

After this, Murtasim goes to see Meerab, she's in her room, angry and stern to change her decision. He knocks and asks to come in. She ignores. He still goes inside and ask her if she's fine. She replies - " Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan, I do not want to marry you, i don't want to live in this haveli, caged and confined. Just go and tell maa begum to call off this wedding. " Murtasim is hurt, he's hurt to know that Meerab hates him and his house. For her, his house is a cage. He says " Meerab, you too, are strong, so actually, you should go and ask maa begum to do the same. Why should I ? " And then, he leaves.

He's in his room.
" For me, nothing is as much important as her, I'd do anything to make you happy Meerab, nothing will happen without your consent. I love you. And would always keep you at the first place. "