Chapter 4

Tears were continuously rolling down Sumedh's cheeks remembering those bitter memories which he hid somewhere in his heart. Those beautiful days of his and his family's life turned out to be nightmares.

Flashback

After the divorce, Vibha and Ishani started a small business. Ishani broke all the relations with Sahaj. Abhishek and Sumedh understood whatever took place between their parents but Siddharth only understood his father wasn't a superhero but a villain of their lives. He is the reason for his broken family.

With great difficulties, they resumed their life but their heart wasn't at peace.

Sahaj got married to Sarika. He started his new life with all the happiness.

A few months passed away.

After a few months. It was evening time. Siddharth, Abhishek, Sumedh and Vibha were at home. Ishani was at her work.

Siddharth, Abhishek, Sumedh and Vibha were having evening snacks, boys sharing with their mother about their day. They were happy? No... A big fat no. Abhishek can look over the pain which his mother's eyes held. She isn't a cheerful, happy soul like before but a Strong soul. Anyone can say she is suffering through emotional pain. Because of this, her health isn't good.

The doorbell rang.

Siddharth (cheerfully): Dadi aayi hai.

Sumedh (nodded): Main khol aaya door.

Vibha nodded. Sumedh went to open the door. He found Sahaj.

Sumedh (mumble): Aap?

Sahaj (cupping Sumedh's face): Kaisa hai mera beta?

Sumedh (removing his hands, taking a step back): Aap yaha kyun aaye ho?

Sahaj (angrily): Aese baat karte hai apne baap se?

Sahaj held his arm and dragged him inside.

Sahaj (shouting): Ye sab sikha rahi ho tum mere beto ko? Aese baap se baat ki jati hai?

Listening to his voice, Vibha trembled. Before she could reply.

Sahaj (drags Abhishek towards his side): Main apne beto ko tum jaisi aurat ke sath nahi chor sakta.

Vibha got scared. Siddharth who was on her lap, hid his face in her chest. Vibha wrapped her arms around him.

Abhishek (angrily): Aap mummy ko blame nahi karo. Aapki galati hai.

Sahaj slapped him hard on his face.

Sahaj (gritting his teeth): Tameez, Izaat dono hi cheeze teri maa tujhe nahi sikha payi par baap ke khilaf kaan jarur bade hai.

Abhishek's cheek burned because of pain and turned red. Sumedh got scared. Siddharth started sobbing but silently. Vibha stood numb from her brain and her body.

Sahaj (dragging Sumedh and Abhishek): Chalo mere sath. Is aurat ke sath nahi rehna tum logo ko.

(A/N: Prologue scene of Siddharth. Where his mother was standing, holding him right, close to herself. His father dragging his brothers with himself)

Sumedh ran towards Vibha after biting Sahaj's hand. He held Vibha's Kurta. She came back to her senses.

Sahaj came towards Sumedh. He held his hand. Vibha pushed him hard. He fell on the ground leaving Abhishek's hand.